• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#21 Pyroman3223

Pyroman3223

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:52 PM

It seems quite obvious the "special secret offer" is not going to under an offer that you dont have to pay something ie .50, .75. 1.00 and all the rest of the offers that you dont have to atleast give a cc for.  Treasure trooper is making little money on the surveys and request info offers.  Why put something that could cost them potentially 100.00 bucks for an offer they get for 10 bucks per person.

Now aol offer would be more obvious because of the pay rate.  They are making more off it.

Edited by Pyroman3223, 17 January 2006 - 08:06 PM.

#22 Noor

Noor

Jack's Apprentice

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2684 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:57 PM

I never knew you wanted it that bad.
Start writing in color like me. Click Here!
New on my profile, Treasure's bird watching tips! and him pretending to be a trooper Don't miss out, read them today!

#23 Vulcanis

Vulcanis

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:45 PM

Pyroman3223, on Jan 17 2006, 08:52 PM, said:

It seems quite obvious the "special secret offer" is not going to under an offer that you dont have to pay something ie .50, .75. 1.00 and all the rest of the offers that you dont have to atleast give a cc for.  Treasure trooper is making little money on the surveys and request info offers.  Why put something that could cost them potentially 100.00 bucks for an offer they get for 10 bucks per person.

Now aol offer would be more obvious because of the pay rate.  They are making more off it.
how do you know how much they make per offer?

and how do you know the diamond is worth 100 bucks?
Posted Image

#24 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2006 - 06:52 PM

Wow, I'd never seen the sapphire before, that's the last gem that I need.  And I'm only $8 away from it! God I want it bad.

#25 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2006 - 06:54 PM

Pyroman3223, on Jan 18 2006, 01:52 AM, said:

Actually, you are wrong on many accounts.  TreasureTrooper does make a lot of money on those small offers, and the diamond CAN BE FOUND in the free offers.  In fact, every one I know has found the diamond in a free offer.  Mine was in the GPS offer, which is free.  The secret offer is different for everybody, by the way.

#26 Vulcanis

Vulcanis

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 01:39 AM

Kaabi...do you have a lot of pointless referrals in your list? you've got tons more referrals than I do, and you've been here much longer than me...how is it I've gotten the sapphire and you haven't?
Posted Image

#27 MCRLOCKNLOAD

MCRLOCKNLOAD

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 03:44 PM

Maybe he doesn't do any of the offers that actually require a credit card.

#28 Vulcanis

Vulcanis

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 12:38 AM

I've only done three or four of them, and I've only been here since mid december
Posted Image

#29 MCRLOCKNLOAD

MCRLOCKNLOAD

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:57 AM

Yeah that could be true too for him.  Ive been here since late December and I'm pulling in a nice little income at the moment.

Offer Earnings Due:  $67.25  Offer Earnings Paid:  $103.50

Referral Commission Due:  $0.20  Referral Commission Paid:  $1.40

Total Amount Due:  $67.45  Total Paid to Date:  $104.90

I still have another $73.00 about to go through the next time the approve offers.  I know they will go through because they were offers that you had to buy something.

Edited by MCRLOCKNLOAD, 21 January 2006 - 11:57 AM.

#30 Vulcanis

Vulcanis

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 03:46 PM

nice, I had 40 bucks in offers that never went through last time, hopefully I can get more than half my offers to go through this time...I was really looking forward to those 44 coins *sigh*
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users