glenpro

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:27 AM

View Postryan337lee, on 27 February 2012 - 11:51 AM, said:

View Postglenpro, on 27 February 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

Is it possible for international members to get all the gems I like many get very few offers or no offers at all. Is it possible that international members can buy them in the shop at some point or get them another way? It has taken years for me just to get the red ruby it could take a lifetime or more for the others.
The site is good please don't understand and I like many appreciate all the time and effort from all who make it happen. I am just a little disappointed that it is so easy for U.S. members and so hard for most others. Keep up the good work  :)

glenpro, first let me say that I am impressed that you are still an active member after all these years, especially being an international user.  As you know advertisers unfortunately do not supply offers or surveys for people outside the US and to a lesser extent UK and Canada.  With that being said, to really be successful in completing the hunt, you really must be actively in all aspects of TT, so it unfortunately will be next to impossible unless there is a market shift that changes how advertisers approach supplying offers.

Thanks ryan337lee just an idea but maybe treasuretrooper could make a treasure hunt or gems that all members can get or perhaps 2 hunts one for U.S. and another for everyone else. I do understand how hard it is to find stuff for all and am glad to see the dragon game which I am trying hard each day to get scales for as well as a gold coin and arrowheads from the chat room. If is was not for this I would not yet have 15 gold coin to buy the red ruby I also have the green. I am wondering if the diamond gem is always in the cash offers even if you have one you can do does that mean that it will be in that offer and you will get it if the offer approves?
thanks for reply and see you in chat  ;)  :)
Money comes and goes but somethings last forever.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#282 ptclover

ptclover

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

View Postglenpro, on 28 February 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

View Postryan337lee, on 27 February 2012 - 11:51 AM, said:

View Postglenpro, on 27 February 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

Is it possible for international members to get all the gems I like many get very few offers or no offers at all. Is it possible that international members can buy them in the shop at some point or get them another way? It has taken years for me just to get the red ruby it could take a lifetime or more for the others.
The site is good please don't understand and I like many appreciate all the time and effort from all who make it happen. I am just a little disappointed that it is so easy for U.S. members and so hard for most others. Keep up the good work  :)

glenpro, first let me say that I am impressed that you are still an active member after all these years, especially being an international user.  As you know advertisers unfortunately do not supply offers or surveys for people outside the US and to a lesser extent UK and Canada.  With that being said, to really be successful in completing the hunt, you really must be actively in all aspects of TT, so it unfortunately will be next to impossible unless there is a market shift that changes how advertisers approach supplying offers.

Thanks ryan337lee just an idea but maybe treasuretrooper could make a treasure hunt or gems that all members can get or perhaps 2 hunts one for U.S. and another for everyone else. I do understand how hard it is to find stuff for all and am glad to see the dragon game which I am trying hard each day to get scales for as well as a gold coin and arrowheads from the chat room. If is was not for this I would not yet have 15 gold coin to buy the red ruby I also have the green. I am wondering if the diamond gem is always in the cash offers even if you have one you can do does that mean that it will be in that offer and you will get it if the offer approves?
thanks for reply and see you in chat  ;)  :)
i agree with glenpro, i so want to do hunt but i will never be able to do even if i spend money from my pocket. i spend much more time on TT than most USA troopers do but still i am not able to get most things. we might manage to collect pearls,plats,etc in couple of years but the requirement of The Sapphire and The Topaz is impossible for all of us.its realy disappointing :(
Check My Profile to See my Dragons

Posted Image

#283 Joeko

Joeko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

Im a UK member and come back to TT the last 2 months and been doing well, Im on act 6 of treasure hunt and stuck, its alot hard for UK members but I dont mind its a challenge. Plus I love the dragon thing, spent all my recent earnings getting that up and running and no doubt will be worth it in the end
Posted ImagePosted Image

#284 ababab

ababab

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

Great Guide Thanks!  :lol:
Posted Image

#285 zaccy

zaccy

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

So i thought I had a ruby but it went away, anyone know what happened?
Posted Image

#286 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

View Postzaccy, on 22 January 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

So i thought I had a ruby but it went away, anyone know what happened?
If you purchased the Ruby from Mabutu's Trading Hut you'll be able to find it in My Treasure.  If you are absolutely positive you did and you can't see in your My Treasure page, submit a support ticket for assistance.
Posted Image

#287 drewgida

drewgida

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

This is awesome I can hardly wait to get started :)

Remember, do what y will but harm none.
Shelagh Drew (drewgida)

#288 Curltz

Curltz

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

I don't want you to tell me what Mabutu's secret is, but is it worth the 15 gold coins?

#289 janniec

janniec

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:09 AM

This has been really helpful -- I can't tell you how many times I've been back!

#290 idunno

idunno

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

The Treasure Hunt is great fun but I bought Mabutu's Secret then forgot what it was.  He won't let me buy another one and so I'm hoping I already used his secret whatever it was.  I only need the Diamond and the Amethyst - does it tell us anywhere just how many or how much has to be earned by referrals to get that gem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users