5 replies to this topic

#1 MCRLOCKNLOAD

MCRLOCKNLOAD

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 07:09 PM

Hey guys just wanted to be the first to post in here.  Also to prevent some questions I know will pop up you do get referal money off shopping as well.  Enjoy the shopping and if you don't find a store you want now, 100's more are coming.  They are just testing the waters and making sure everything works right now.  Enjoy guys.

#2 KirbyDog

KirbyDog

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 07:27 PM

Cool, already found a shop or two I might look into.

#3 Caprisun

Caprisun

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:57 PM

i wont, i would use radioshack.com but im actually losing money because of shipping, when i could just go to radioshack right here, if it was more then i would use it
Posted Image

2 time Champion of MCRLOCKNLOAD\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Daily contest

#4 dolfynn

dolfynn

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:46 PM

It helps to check rebate and freebie forums for free shipping codes/promotions, that apply to the store you are shopping at. They come in real useful. maybe if we post the ones we come across here, it would help everyone. just a thought.

#5 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:47 PM

Good idea.  Help each other out!

#6 manar86

manar86

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:56 PM

treasure can you please please try and get soemthign from drugstore.com i always buy at least 200 dollars from them every other month. i love buying vitamins etc. if you could find a way to get soemthign goign with them it would be great and i would be getting soem moeny back as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users