367 replies to this topic

#1 Cheesecycle

Cheesecycle

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:34 PM

There seems to be a lot of folks asking why they aren't getting paid, or how the payment cycles work.  Hopefully this will help avoid a multitude of repetitive threads.

How payment works:

The offers that you completed for each month will be payed after the 15th of the next month.  Offers can be approved in the same month as payment, but must be completed in the previous month.

Example 1: If you complete $20 in offers in February and they are approved before the last day of the month, you will receive $20 around the end of March.

Example 2: If you complete $25 in offers in February but only $20 worth are approved before payments are processed on the 15th of March, you will receive $20 around the end of March.

Example 3: If you have $10 in offers approved for February and $10 in offers approved for March, you will receive $20 around the end of April.

Example 4: If you complete $20 in offers in February and none are approved until after the last day in February, but all are approved before March 15th, you will still receive $20 around the end of March.

Reasons for nonpayment:

/\ You have not reached the minimum payout of $20 for this month.
\/ Fix: You will need to wait until next month to receive payment, and you need to read the How it works (bullet 4) or FAQ (bullet 3, under Basic Questions) part above, again.

/\ You have not entered your payment information fully/correctly.
\/ Fix: Go to My Account, and fill in your full name and address for a check or your (US, UK, Canada, India, or Australia)-verified PayPal address for PayPal.

/\ You have requested PayPal, but you are not a (US, UK, Canada, India, or Australia) verified member.
\/ Fix: If you live in the US, UK, Canada, India, or Australia and can verify your PayPal, do so. Otherwise, remove your PayPal address from your My Account page so that you will receive a check.

-Edited to reflect the new changes regarding when payment is processed :). -Laura
-Edited to reflect the new changes regarding when payment is processed :). -Britt
-Edited to reflect the new changes regarding Paypal options :). -ryan337lee

#2 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:39 PM

Excellent!  Pinning this topic.  Thanks CheeseCycle.

#3 Jay42

Jay42

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:40 PM

Now hopefully People see this before they ask!

#4 MCRLOCKNLOAD

MCRLOCKNLOAD

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 04:17 PM

Hopefully you see things like this before you ask.

#5 calgore14

calgore14

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 04:59 PM

Look ask this see they before!

#6 Caprisun

Caprisun

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:01 PM

i think it should be added that you will need to upgrade to at least Premier on paypal to receive payment

btw

that is good financaial move Treasure, does paypal pay you for having so many people upgrade to premier, or is it by just coinicdence because that is the only way you could pay paypal useres?
Posted Image

2 time Champion of MCRLOCKNLOAD\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Daily contest

#7 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:04 PM

Uhh, what?  The first $10,000 we paid were done from paypal funds so you wouldn't need a premier account to accept it.  About 50 payments after that were paid via credit card.  If you don't have a premier account and don't want to upgrade, reject the payment and ask me to resend as an e-check.  Will take an extra 3-4 days for it to reach your bank account, but you can't say you don't have options.

#8 Caprisun

Caprisun

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:10 PM

oh ****, i was paid with a credit card, if i send back a refund will i be able to get the full ammount?

to my paypal btw, man, if i had known i would not have upgrade, i got 80$ today from seelinbg a hardrive and paypal took 3 bux :(

Edited by Caprisun, 16 February 2006 - 05:11 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:15 PM

Sorry... you know you can de-upgrade right?  If you choose to refund the payment, just send an email to support@treasuretrooper.com explaining the situation, and request an e-check instead.

#10 Caprisun

Caprisun

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:17 PM

i can refund it and also downgrade, but could you send the money again using paypal somtime later? That way i can avoid fees, this is my only method of payment
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users