• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#11 spelbynder

spelbynder

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:48 PM

Yeah ok, so I've read how it all works, but I still have this to say: whatever offer is completed and approved between the 15th of the prior month and the 15th of the current month, should be paid out on the 15th of the current month, and anything which is still pending waits until the 15th of the next month!  What really annoys me, is that I was paid in January for December, and I haven't been paid for this month, even though I have four fully approved offers.  They don't amount to much, under $20 in fact, so it's not like it would break the bank for TT to pay out...

#12 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:11 PM

Patience is a virture, Spel.  It's set up this way for a reason.  1) Some offers take up to a week or two for our networks to credit.  2) We need to wait to get paid by our networks... otherwise your $20 WOULD break us   :huh:   Don't worry, though... we're good for it.  We haven't missed a payout yet.  Hakuna Matata.
Posted Image

#13 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:03 PM

Right, we pay when we do because our advertisers pay us at that time.

#14 danspamster

danspamster

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:30 PM

I read the original post (and the TT FAQ) carefully, and I still can't figure out why I wasn't paid on the 15th.

Here's my info:

Created an account around the 15th of January.  Did a bunch of offers in January.  By January 31st, over $10 were approved.  By Feb. 7, over $100 of the January offers were approved.  Did a couple of small offers in Feb (would not expect to get paid on the 15th for them).

So my "Total amount due" has been over $100 since the beginning of February, and the approved offers all have claim dates in January.  Why didn't this qualify for payment?

#15 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:34 PM

Hey man, we actually emailed you about this one.  You have over $100 waiting to be paid via paypal.  We aren't able to pay it because you've got your settings set to require us to provide a confirmed shipping address.  Paypal won't let us send the money without showing you our shipping address (which we keep private.)  So, please change your settings and let us know when you've done this.  Also, add "admin@treasuretrooper.com" to your address book to insure you receive future emails from us.

Contents of the email sent:

Hey, we're trying to pay you but you have your account set to only allow confirmed shipping addresses.  We don't give out this information, as its unnecessary since you're not shipping anything.  If you'd like to be paid, please change your settings and let us know.  Thanks.

#16 danspamster

danspamster

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:43 PM

Ahh, sorry, I think that message got lost in my spam folder.  Anyway, I've changed my account preferences.  Thanks so much for the reply.

#17 danspamster

danspamster

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:00 PM

Thank you so much for the INCREDIBLY fast support!

#18 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:32 PM

Of course  ;)

#19 linktetra

linktetra

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:04 AM

Whoa. wait. You need a premier account? That's kinda lame.

Do you think you could send payments for linktetra@gmail.com and citygurl4@hotmail.com (my friend who's using my paypal account) via e-check, then? Are there any fees on that?

Also, I was wondering.. is there a reason why payout's only once a month? Even a bi-weekly thing would rock. A lot. Or maybe random payouts for those with paypal? If it can't be done, that's fine. I'm just impatient. :P

#20 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:24 AM

Did you read the rest of this topic (although I usually don't...)? They pay like they do because that's when they get paid from the advertisers.  And you don't need a Premier account to get paid, I don't know where you got that from.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users