367 replies to this topic

#351 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

You do need to have a verified PayPal for Instant Pay. However, if you wait for the regular monthly processing, during which earnings through the end of the previous month are paid out between the 15th and 20th of any given month (assuming the $20 minimum is met), you can be paid via check or verified PayPal. Make sure you have "check" selected on your My Profile page.

The only way that you can receive a check is through the regular monthly payout, but yes, you can definitely get a check! :)

#352 MotorcityChick

MotorcityChick

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

View Postempressmom, on 10 October 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

You do need to have a verified PayPal for Instant Pay. However, if you wait for the regular monthly processing, during which earnings through the end of the previous month are paid out between the 15th and 20th of any given month (assuming the $20 minimum is met), you can be paid via check or verified PayPal. Make sure you have "check" selected on your My Profile page.

The only way that you can receive a check is through the regular monthly payout, but yes, you can definitely get a check! :)

Oh ok! Awesome, thanks a lot! :lol:

#353 kevla1b

kevla1b

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

why cant we use paypal from other counrties?
Collecting cheques has lots of costs

#354 tl23v0l2

tl23v0l2

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

why my cash for clicks is not counted for an instant payment???
yes, i've been member here long time but never cashout those clicks i earned before.
Posted Image

#355 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

View Posttl23v0l2, on 11 August 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

why my cash for clicks is not counted for an instant payment???
yes, i've been member here long time but never cashout those clicks i earned before.
Cash Clicks (back when we had them) never counted toward the minimum payout. You always had to reach the minimum through other activities in order to be paid for your clicks. If you'll check again, you'll see that that's what the message states. Look at your total. You'll be paid for them; they just don't count toward the $20 required to cash out.

(By the way, in the future, account-specific inquiries are best handled through the ticket system, accessed via the Support tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper page. It's not reliable to assume that someone will see it here and be able to respond to your individual issue.)

#356 cord773

cord773

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

Today is the second time i got the message saying,one of highest earners blah blah blah manual payments lol,well anyway i just wanted to know why?... is there a secret limit of how many times i can cash out in one month using instant payment? i cashed out like 6-7 time i don't remember ,but anyway why would i still get charged a fee if it's not instant no more? i do understand that i don't have to wait for the pay cycle and TT want's to kick frauders in butt,but I have to wait like i had to wait the first time,will next month be the same way or am i stuck on manual payments for life now? I looked everywhere and no one else seems to be having this issue.
:unsure:  Also i was flagged once for trying to be a super duper trooper in the chatroom :D ,could that be the reason?  I got enough locked funds to cash out next month already and it's about to grow ;) so just make my payments like my 3 point shot AUTOMATIC lol

#357 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

It's not number of cashouts, but the total amount. Yes, there's still a fee because we have to pay one, whereas we don't when we do a mass payment during the regular monthly payout. You're not "stuck... for life"--again, it's based on the total amount requested within a certain time period. The aim of this policy is definitely to discourage frauders, as they tend to make a lot of money quickly, and then, if their activities end up being reversed--which might not happen till weeks later--we can have great difficulty recovering money that's already been paid out. The delay is just an extra layer of protection, allowing the TT admins to take a closer look at the person's activity to make sure everything is legit. (This has nothing whatsoever with your chat issue. Also, nobody is "flagged... for trying to be a super duper trooper," and characterizing what happened in that way is misleading to outsiders.)

#358 cord773

cord773

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Thank you for the timely response and clarifying that for me empressmom,and yeah it is kinda misleading the way i put it. (good intentions but saying the wrong thing).
They really should have a +rep button or something lol cause you're awesome at your job.thx again!

#359 ArielNicole

ArielNicole

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:20 AM

View Postcord773, on 25 August 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Thank you for the timely response and clarifying that for me empressmom,and yeah it is kinda misleading the way i put it. (good intentions but saying the wrong thing).
They really should have a +rep button or something lol cause you're awesome at your job.thx again!
We're you saying you have to wait the five business days? If so, have you gotten that payment yet? Just curious as I've cashed out last Friday for the first time and I haven't received it yet.

Edited by ArielNicole, 27 August 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#360 ArielNicole

ArielNicole

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

Nevermind! Just got it! (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users