Jump to content


Payment Questions and Answers


  • Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#361 silenciosonoro

silenciosonoro

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:22 PM

Well, maybe it wil take some time to me because of lack of free time to get into the site, but I will keep on.

#362 Geri

Geri

    Beginner

  • Regular Trooper
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

this thread does not answer my question about requesting payment by check - not PAYPAL.
when I submitted a request, my first, I was directed to paypal automatically and not given another option..

#363 empressmom

empressmom

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

View PostGeri, on 06 June 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

this thread does not answer my question about requesting payment by check - not PAYPAL.
when I submitted a request, my first, I was directed to paypal automatically and not given another option..

That's because Instant Pay is available via PayPal only, Geri. If you want/need to be paid by check, your only option is to wait for the regular monthly payout, which occurs from the 15th to the 20th of each month for earnings through the end of the previous month.

#364 Jaleyalynn

Jaleyalynn

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:25 AM

I got my check but nowhere would let me cash it.

#365 empressmom

empressmom

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

View PostJaleyalynn, on 24 June 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:

I got my check but nowhere would let me cash it.

If you have a Chase branch nearby or have your own bank account wherever, there should be no problem whatsoever cashing the check. If you don't, you may have to sign it over to someone who does have an account, let them cash it, and get the money from them.

#366 BabySquirrelz

BabySquirrelz

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:25 AM

I remember reading somewhere either on this forum or TT Facebook that if this is your first payment, you can post a picture/screenshot of proof of payment from TT then you can be rewarded. is this correct??? If so, can someone guide me to where and what I should do to post the screenshot to get the appropriate reward??? Thanks you so much.  oh, also how do I add that custom banner on the bottom as a signature like everyone has?? I went to my profile page and enable the forum banner link but I still don't see it appearing at the end after it post something. I'm new to the forum so sorry if I'm asking rhetorical questions but, again, thank you much for all your help!!!
Posted Image

#367 empressmom

empressmom

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:48 AM

View PostBabySquirrelz, on 08 January 2016 - 12:25 AM, said:

I remember reading somewhere either on this forum or TT Facebook that if this is your first payment, you can post a picture/screenshot of proof of payment from TT then you can be rewarded. is this correct??? If so, can someone guide me to where and what I should do to post the screenshot to get the appropriate reward??? Thanks you so much.  oh, also how do I add that custom banner on the bottom as a signature like everyone has?? I went to my profile page and enable the forum banner link but I still don't see it appearing at the end after it post something. I'm new to the forum so sorry if I'm asking rhetorical questions but, again, thank you much for all your help!!!

You can get $0.50 for posting your payment proof once a month regardless of whether it's your first payment or your twentieth! On your My Treasure page, click on the blue words Amount Paid in the Money Earned box. That will take you to your Payment History page, and there's a link at the top to post your payment proof. (Be sure to blur out or erase any identifying information, including your address and the routing/account numbers at the bottom of your check.) Within about 24 hours after you do that, you should see an increase of $0.50 in your account balance. (You aren't notified when this happens, and there's no place that it's itemized. You just have to watch for an increase that isn't attributable to a survey or offer.)

If you've linked your forum username to your TreasureTrooper account and enabled the banner, it should display automatically. I've checked, and I'm not sure why yours hasn't. I've manually added it, though, so you should see it now. Sorry for the confusion!

Please feel free to ask questions. That's what we're here for! :)

#368 Rexway2

Rexway2

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:32 AM

Who has  gotten his check/payment in Nigeria




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users