84 replies to this topic

#1 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 01:23 PM

A large batch of fraudulent referrals were removed today.  A fraudulent referral is anybody that you refer who uses the same computer as you.

If you share a computer (or household) with somebody, you are not allowed to refer them.  They are welcome to join, but may not be referred by you.

To avoid having your referrals deemed as fraudulent, don't let them sign into their accounts from your computer!  Also, don't sign into your account from their computer!

Why do we care?  A lot of people like to sign up and then immediately refer themselves and do all of their offers from their second account.  This means they make 120% on all their offers because their referrer (themselves) is getting 20% of everything.

You may not have had any fraudulent referrals and you still notice a decrease in your referral commission.  This would occur when one of your second level referrals was fraudulent.  So if you referred John who then referred himself.  You would still get the 20% from John, but you won't get the 5% from the second account because John had a fraudulent referral which was removed.

NOTE: Only the referral ties were removed.  Nobody's accounts were deleted. (except for one guy in India who referred 50 accounts who each did $1 just so he could make payout)

#2 MCRLOCKNLOAD

MCRLOCKNLOAD

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 01:26 PM

Hooray for the sticky!  Hopefully this will cut down on some questions.

#3 Bigman3516

Bigman3516

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:36 PM

what an *****  :D  :D  maybe they should read the rules first  :rolleyes:
kdog3516@yahoo.com is my TT account name
kdog3516@yahoo.com is my PayPal

#4 MCRLOCKNLOAD

MCRLOCKNLOAD

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:39 PM

Who is a donkey?

#5 Bigman3516

Bigman3516

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:40 PM

that guy from india that made like 50 accounts  :huh:

#6 Bigman3516

Bigman3516

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:58 PM

sorry for double post but i have a question. ok now. my bro wants to do this bad. we have 3 computers. 2 desk top and a laptop. i am on the wiered one. the laptop(which is his) is wireless. but isn't it agaist the rules since it is the same IP.?

#7 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:01 PM

He can sign up, you just can't refer him.

#8 thenewguy77

thenewguy77

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:26 PM

i lost a large amount of commission but my 3 friends that i referred each did like 10 dollars + yet i still have only 2 dollars in commission in my account, thats totally not fair cuz not one person was near my internet connection so sign up on my IP...im lost here plus whatever second level referrals

#9 Phoenix1017

Phoenix1017

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:34 PM

So no relatives under any circumstances? My bro is at college miles and miles away and he still couldn't be my referal? Horse twitters!!!
Posted Image

#10 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:35 PM

Phoenix1017, on Mar 5 2006, 03:34 PM, said:

So no relatives under any circumstances? My bro is at college miles and miles away and he still couldn't be my referal? Horse twitters!!!
You can refer him.  Just make sure he never logs in on your cpu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users