• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tankshell29

tankshell29

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:11 PM

This isn't really about Treasure Shopping I guess, but I have a general question about using the money from TT earned to a PayPal to pay for stuff.

I'm trying to buy something from a game site, and i click to charge to PayPal, a popup PayPal window appears, and I log in.  It then asks me for my credit card information, and I dont have one.  Is there any way to buy stuff using PayPal without having it verified with a credit card?

#2 nickles

nickles

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:15 PM

Some places you can, some places you can't. I'm really not sure what decides what, but I do know some places allow you to buy stuff without a credit card on account.

#3 tankshell29

tankshell29

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:19 PM

Oh, so it's not PayPal that decides? Like is there a way to get past adding a credit card to verify account.

The way it showed up, it looked more like a PayPal thing though.

#4 nickles

nickles

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 07:08 PM

I think it depends on what type of shopping cart thing they got from paypal. Paypal has 2 of them. I'm assuming the Business one is the one that requires credit cards, while the lower one might not. I assume that because the ones you require credit cards tend to be larger than the ones that don't.

Edited by nickles, 17 March 2006 - 07:08 PM.

#5 Squash

Squash

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 03:20 PM

u can use the online paypal mastercard debit card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users