• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#21 jamminsport16

jamminsport16

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:00 AM

1337 referrals means LEET THATS AWESOME! :D I wish I had as much as you...I'm getting there I hope lol

#22 adnonimape

adnonimape

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:41 PM

My avatar has your referrals! Lol, makes no sense.

Great frickin job though!

#23 infernohit

infernohit

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:54 PM

How in the world...?

I'm pretty much done with offers since even the credit card ones I do don't approve. All I can depend on are referrals, but I don't know where to get them. I have 26 right now, and not one of them are doing offers. Seems like they only sign up but never actually visit the site.
Posted Image

#24 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:51 PM

View Postshanyntr, on May 31 2006, 03:34 PM, said:

It almost seems to me like he photoshopped that... he has 1337 [leet] referrals making that much money? As a joke?

Yeah, almost too much of a coincidence that it would be exactly that particular number, and especially having been at it only since April.  Pretty clever, though, and nicely put together if it is bogus....  :P

View Postinfernohit, on Jun 4 2006, 09:54 PM, said:

All I can depend on are referrals, but I don't know where to get them. I have 26 right now, and not one of them are doing offers. Seems like they only sign up but never actually visit the site.

Do you know your referrals?  If so, are there ways that you can encourage them (even if your own experience has been frustrating)?  Certainly, there are plenty of success stories posted on the forum, and the payment proof thread is pretty compelling as a motivational tool.  :D

If you've gotten your referrals through referral links posted on other sites or through pearls, you can click "Contact your referrals" on your My Treasure page, and see if they will allow TT to give you their email addresses.  That way, you can give them a pep talk, so to speak, and try to get them to be more active.  :)

#25 infernohit

infernohit

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:23 PM

View Postempressmom, on Jun 4 2006, 11:51 PM, said:

View Postshanyntr, on May 31 2006, 03:34 PM, said:

It almost seems to me like he photoshopped that... he has 1337 [leet] referrals making that much money? As a joke?

Yeah, almost too much of a coincidence that it would be exactly that particular number, and especially having been at it only since April.  Pretty clever, though, and nicely put together if it is bogus....  :P

View Postinfernohit, on Jun 4 2006, 09:54 PM, said:

All I can depend on are referrals, but I don't know where to get them. I have 26 right now, and not one of them are doing offers. Seems like they only sign up but never actually visit the site.

Do you know your referrals?  If so, are there ways that you can encourage them (even if your own experience has been frustrating)?  Certainly, there are plenty of success stories posted on the forum, and the payment proof thread is pretty compelling as a motivational tool.  :D

If you've gotten your referrals through referral links posted on other sites or through pearls, you can click "Contact your referrals" on your My Treasure page, and see if they will allow TT to give you their email addresses.  That way, you can give them a pep talk, so to speak, and try to get them to be more active.  :)

Yeah, I know that. But none of my referrals accepted the contact. They are all yellow, which means pending.
Posted Image

#26 glamazon

glamazon

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:20 PM

that proof is definitely photoshopped. he doesn't want anyone to know who he is, so he scratched out his referral #. i smell a faker  <_<

anyway, i know for a fact that i have more referrals than what shows on my account.  i also know that at least some of my referrals are doing A LOT of offers, yet i have only .40 referral commission. i hope my account starts to reflect the truth shortly or i'm going to lose trust in this program.  :(

#27 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:25 PM

View Postglamazon, on Jun 6 2006, 04:20 PM, said:

anyway, i know for a fact that i have more referrals than what shows on my account.  i also know that at least some of my referrals are doing A LOT of offers, yet i have only .40 referral commission. i hope my account starts to reflect the truth shortly or i'm going to lose trust in this program.  :(

If you're sure that your referrals signed up using your link, then you might want to contact support@treasuretrooper.com to make sure that there's no problem.

The only other thing I can think of is that if any of them have signed in on your computer, or you've signed in on theirs, the referral link would have been deleted because members are currently tracked by IP address....  :o

#28 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5745 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:25 PM

If your account isnt reflecting what it should, referral wise, it could mean that you might have signed under their network, or they signed under your network, even if it was once. If you are absolutely positive that this is not the scenario, that they did not, ever, signed to their TT account thru your computer, or that you did not, ever, signed up on your TT account thru their computer (or network, it being school, the internet cafe, the library, dorm and what not) then you should email support@treasuretrooper.com with your referral ID and email, your friends who should be your referral's ID and email, and they will take care of that for you. Also keep in mind that it will only reflect 'approved' offers, not pending, and if their sign-up is recent, at least allow a couple days to see if it reflects, if not, email support.

Nantenchild

#29 glamazon

glamazon

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:34 PM

View PostNantenchild, on Jun 6 2006, 04:25 PM, said:

If your account isnt reflecting what it should, referral wise, it could mean that you might have signed under their network, or they signed under your network, even if it was once. If you are absolutely positive that this is not the scenario, that they did not, ever, signed to their TT account thru your computer, or that you did not, ever, signed up on your TT account thru their computer (or network, it being school, the internet cafe, the library, dorm and what not) then you should email support@treasuretrooper.com with your referral ID and email, your friends who should be your referral's ID and email, and they will take care of that for you. Also keep in mind that it will only reflect 'approved' offers, not pending, and if their sign-up is recent, at least allow a couple days to see if it reflects, if not, email support.

Nantenchild

well, i am absolutely sure that i never accessed this site through the same computer. i'll just wait a few more days i guess and i'll try e-mailng the admin if necessary. i really do want this to work out.

#30 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:41 PM

View Postglamazon, on Jun 6 2006, 04:34 PM, said:

View PostNantenchild, on Jun 6 2006, 04:25 PM, said:

Nantenchild

well, i am absolutely sure that i never accessed this site through the same computer. i'll just wait a few more days i guess and i'll try e-mailng the admin if necessary. i really do want this to work out.

Since you're saying it's at least partially the number of referrals, not just the earnings, on which you're seeing a discrepancy with what you know to be true, I'd advise you not to wait to email support.  A direct referral (not one you've bought with pearls) should show up quickly, if not immediately, on your My Account page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users