#61 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:27 PM

View PostLoki, on Aug 18 2006, 05:40 PM, said:

I guess I don't understand your question.

2 weeks ago, whenever I typed in Treasure Trooper, in google, my page was on the 4th or 5th page of inquiries.

Suddenly, last night I looked, and it was on the first page, the 5th post down!

I didn't pay for any advertising on google, so I was wondering how the rank changes... does that make more sense?

if you search treasure trooper info you're #1 ;-)

YAY
Posted Image

#62 TamaThps

TamaThps

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:19 PM

View Postpmttyd, on Aug 18 2006, 09:16 PM, said:

Posting in all those forums might work but even if you post in every single one of them youd be lucky to even get someone who just buys one product and doesn't get into the program.

I actually got here from one of those annoying spam links on that one site's comments just to check it out and see if real money was being made.  I know the site discourages us doing that but does anyone have suggestions on how to target people like me that want to see what these programs are about without being spammy?  

I guess I'm asking the impossible and will have to do it the hard way.  The thing is I know I could get people to join from say, a chat room, it's just breaching the topic without sounding like an ad and/or getting kicked out of the channel.

email: pmttyd@hotmail.com
Thats how i got here too! someone spammed there link lol
Posted Image
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/151180
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#63 jbrooks197

jbrooks197

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:46 PM

View PostKrazigirl79, on Aug 18 2006, 05:35 PM, said:

View Postpmttyd, on Aug 18 2006, 01:18 PM, said:

View PostKrazigirl79, on Aug 18 2006, 01:29 PM, said:

View Postjbrooks197, on Jul 31 2006, 06:48 PM, said:

Well, I'm kind of discouraged about the whole referral thing lately.  Granted I have 168 total referrals but it's really slowed down because my site's pagerank dropped from a 4 to a zero and I fell out of the top 10.  I'm hoping next month it will be fixed but I doubt it.

Luckily I have a promoter in my downline so my 2nd level referrals are still inching up gradually.  Honestly, I think the business card idea is great.  I talk with a lot of people probably 2 or 3 times a week and handing out a business card would be perfect in these situations.  I for one vote for business cards with our referral links on them just like the flyers if TT has time.  I would use them!

How does your page rank change???

I just noticed if you type "Treasure Trooper" in google or Blingo, I am in the top 5 websites listed!!!!!!! It is so cool!!!

that IS cool!  (granted, someone would have to actually search 'treasure trooper' to find it)
How do you get on google like that?  How long have you had that site for.

That is the thing... I don't pay for google or blingo ads... but if you search "Treasure Trooper" or "Treasure Trooper Tips" it pops right up... I was excited! :) LOL

I've had my TT Tips site since July 13 and have almost 2000 unique hits, with little advertising, other than having it in my sig and using one other forum.

There's a slight difference.  When I said my pagerank fell from 4 to zero I meant Google's pagerank in this context http://www.webworksh...t/pagerank.html  -  Google is constantly updating and changing their pagerank algorithm and something they did recently killed me lol.  However, I'm still getting hits through searches, just not make money on the internet anymore usually.

When you type in a search and you see the results that's just rank i.e. top 10 in google.

Krazi, I noticed that I got quite a few referrals from people searching for Treasure Trooper at one point myself.  It's amazing how many people on the internet search for google instead of typing it in the address bar.

I don't know if you have a tracker on your site Krazi but there's a free one you can add there that will tell you what people actually typed in the search engine, what search engine and when you received the hit.  Here's a link to it.  http://extremetracking.com/

:D

Edited by jbrooks197, 19 August 2006 - 12:52 PM.

Posted Image

#64 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 01:11 PM

COOL! Thanks Jbrooks!
Posted Image

#65 jbrooks197

jbrooks197

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 09:25 AM

Krazi,

Maybe you could keep a list in your first post of all the ideas generated for getting referrals.  I took the time to condense everything listed in to a list.  Sort of the cliff notes version of getting referrals.

TreasureTrooper.com does not endorse or tolerate spam of any kind.

1)  Friends and Family
2)  Forums - Add your link to your signature for forums (ones that allow this of course)
3)  Flyers
4)  Chat rooms
5)  Social networking sites - MySpace, Xanga
6)  Create a website with your referral link
7)  Mabutu - pearl friendship bracelet - Next 2 people to join site unreferred become your referrals
8)  Advertising sites PTC - Stormclix, etc.
9)  Add your link to your personal email signature
10)  Free domain (up.to or pdnr.com) - redirect to your referral link
Posted Image

#66 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 12:46 PM

View Postjbrooks197, on Aug 20 2006, 08:25 AM, said:

Krazi,

Maybe you could keep a list in your first post of all the ideas generated for getting referrals.  I took the time to condense everything listed in to a list.  Sort of the cliff notes version of getting referrals.

TreasureTrooper.com does not endorse or tolerate spam of any kind.

1)  Friends and Family
2)  Forums - Add your link to your signature for forums (ones that allow this of course)
3)  Flyers
4)  Chat rooms
5)  Social networking sites - MySpace, Xanga
6)  Create a website with your referral link
7)  Mabutu - pearl friendship bracelet - Next 2 people to join site unreferred become your referrals
8)  Advertising sites PTC - Stormclix, etc.
9)  Add your link to your personal email signature
10)  Free domain (up.to or pdnr.com) - redirect to your referral link

Done! Thanks jbrooks! :)
Posted Image

#67 Naota

Naota

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

wow! I am willing to do all this with your help, if you are willing to help me, i will find away to compensate you for help, please pm me !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users