23 replies to this topic

#21 BikerGirl

BikerGirl

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1048 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:13 PM

It doesn't matter.  You're right.  And, you can use the same email address for different companies, but use different ones for the same one.  For example, you can use address #1 for Consumer  Expressions, Pharm Daily, or QM.  But, if you want to do another QM offer, use address #2.

Also, remember to clear cookies between.

Can someone post the companies with different names that are really the same?  We used to have a list, but I can't find it.
Finished $100 Treasure Hunt on 12/19/09
Missing Jack's Hat for Happiness.
Posted Image

#22 beth82

beth82

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:33 PM

Actually, I've had trouble using similar email addresses for the same type of offer.  I don't know the company name, but they have a lot of $0.35 offers.  If my emails are too similar from one offer to the next, I get an error message and can't complete the offer.
Posted Image

#23 BikerGirl

BikerGirl

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1048 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:46 PM

beth82, on 01 August 2010 - 03:33 PM, said:

Actually, I've had trouble using similar email addresses for the same type of offer.  I don't know the company name, but they have a lot of $0.35 offers.  If my emails are too similar from one offer to the next, I get an error message and can't complete the offer.

Wow.  I've never had that problem and all of my emails are the same with just a number difference.  I'm curious if anyone else has found this?
Finished $100 Treasure Hunt on 12/19/09
Missing Jack's Hat for Happiness.
Posted Image

#24 gmoney168

gmoney168

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1698 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:44 PM

BikerGirl, on 01 August 2010 - 03:13 PM, said:

Can someone post the companies with different names that are really the same?  We used to have a list, but I can't find it.

When you click on an offer, just look at the bottom of the page. 95% of them have the company name listed. Also, when looking at the offers page, you can probably tell which offers are from the same company by looking at offer name, directions and reward.
Career Slot Winnings:
19 nothing
10 gold coins
3 one dollar
2 Clara's Kiss

Updated 6/20/2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users