Jump to content


Cash Surveys


  • Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 stoopidgerl

stoopidgerl

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:07 PM

Cash Surveys is now up and running!
Can't wait to do my first one!  :D

Over $875 earned since June 22nd, 2006

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image


#2 lpxerosh1n0da

lpxerosh1n0da

    Grave Robber

  • VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:10 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

#3 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

    Jack's Apprentice

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:13 PM

Lets get the party started! ;)

Did my first survey....very lengthy but VERY worth it! :) YAY Surveys!
Posted Image

#4 Kaabi

Kaabi

    SuperTrooper

  • Banned Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:15 PM

WOW! Daily surveys for 75 cents each!! That's $1.50 every two days! This rocks! Thanks Treasure, TreasureTreasurer, TreasureArt, TreasureTech, and HiddenTreasureWhoNobodyKnowsAboutBecauseIMadeHimUp.  You guys are awesome, specially you HiddenTreasureWhoNobodyKnowsAboutBecauseIMadeHimUp

#5 stoopidgerl

stoopidgerl

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:16 PM

UGH! I didn't qualify for the survey!!!

Weren't we supposed to be rewarded some type of gem for checking out the list or participating in the survey?

Over $875 earned since June 22nd, 2006

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image


#6 docheep2

docheep2

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:23 PM

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#7 Treasurer

Treasurer

    COO

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3388 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:27 PM

View Poststoopidgerl, on Jul 10 2006, 02:16 PM, said:

UGH! I didn't qualify for the survey!!!

Weren't we supposed to be rewarded some type of gem for checking out the list or participating in the survey?

Still thinking of associating a gem, but wanted to get this gig up and running first.
Posted Image

#8 stoopidgerl

stoopidgerl

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:39 PM

View PostTreasureTreasurer, on Jul 10 2006, 03:27 PM, said:

View Poststoopidgerl, on Jul 10 2006, 02:16 PM, said:

UGH! I didn't qualify for the survey!!!

Weren't we supposed to be rewarded some type of gem for checking out the list or participating in the survey?

Still thinking of associating a gem, but wanted to get this gig up and running first.

Topaz? Opal? Aquamarine?
maybe???

Over $875 earned since June 22nd, 2006

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image


#9 Cheesecycle

Cheesecycle

    SuperTrooper

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:52 PM

View Poststoopidgerl, on Jul 10 2006, 02:39 PM, said:

Topaz? Opal? Aquamarine?
maybe???

I'm thinking kidney stone. :P

#10 stoopidgerl

stoopidgerl

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:02 PM

View PostCheesecycle, on Jul 10 2006, 03:52 PM, said:

View Poststoopidgerl, on Jul 10 2006, 02:39 PM, said:



Topaz? Opal? Aquamarine?
maybe???

I'm thinking kidney stone. :P


LOL!
don't forget about the gallstones!  :P

Over $875 earned since June 22nd, 2006

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users