113 replies to this topic

#101 glamazon

glamazon

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:59 AM

SO, it's been 3 days now, I think.  I haven't seen credit and I've qualified for 2 so far. Does anyone know when we can expect to see it?   :blink:

#102 MBlink182TT

MBlink182TT

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 09:30 AM

View Postcbulla21, on Jul 13 2006, 11:37 PM, said:

The Daily Survey is broke for me, and not on the Treasure Trooper end but the survey companies end.  It has me stuck in the middle of a survey that is impossible for me to finish.  I'll try using my old email address, but when I click the continue button to finish the survey, it just goes to a blank page, and that same survey always comes up when I enter my one email address.

Yea, those SAME exact things happens to me too.

Edited by MBlink182TT, 14 July 2006 - 09:31 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image X 26
Posted Image X 5
Posted Image X 4

#103 Enterprise

Enterprise

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:44 AM

View Postwhitemanjames, on Jul 14 2006, 01:39 PM, said:

View Postcbulla21, on Jul 13 2006, 11:37 PM, said:

The Daily Survey is broke for me, and not on the Treasure Trooper end but the survey companies end.  It has me stuck in the middle of a survey that is impossible for me to finish.  I'll try using my old email address, but when I click the continue button to finish the survey, it just goes to a blank page, and that same survey always comes up when I enter my one email address.
same here :-/

that mabutu's roulette is looking pretty good right now lol
Believe it is broken. I try this afternoon. and I can't get past the second screen. It load up BLANK. I even try different EMAIL, But I only have 4 at this time. So if those don't work, Im stuck. But it won't load up the screen. So i think it has to be on there end. What a Bummer. I try for 2 days, and haven't got it. Im 1-4 so far. 2 I couldn't get the screen to load. This isn't a daily survey if you can't do 1 for 3 days..lol :lol:
$100 Treasure Hunt - Act 12

#104 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 12:18 PM

GUYS & GALS,
Give it time!  This is a HUGE project, and there are going to be some bugs that need to be worked out (no offense Treasures... you guys are ALMOST perfect).

Just go with the flow, do the surveys, and have PATIENCE!

Think of it like the regular pending offers... it can take up to 2 weeks (or sometimes more) for offers to approve... keep the same frame of mind here, and just wait... good things come to those who wait (wow, cheesy cliche).
Posted Image

#105 Enterprise

Enterprise

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:01 PM

View PostKrazigirl79, on Jul 14 2006, 02:18 PM, said:

GUYS & GALS,
Give it time!  This is a HUGE project, and there are going to be some bugs that need to be worked out (no offense Treasures... you guys are ALMOST perfect).

Just go with the flow, do the surveys, and have PATIENCE!

Think of it like the regular pending offers... it can take up to 2 weeks (or sometimes more) for offers to approve... keep the same frame of mind here, and just wait... good things come to those who wait (wow, cheesy cliche).

yea, that what I be doing. But how can I go with the flow.. if when I have done about 5-10 Surveys a day.. But like to also do a Daily 1 too. After I have finish with the survey for today, what then. I still waiting on the other 60 or so other Surveys I have already finish.( ALL pending).. I know PATIENCE.. They will aprove, Just the waiting game.. :rolleyes:  Kinda get you Thinking.. did you do something wrong. You search on forum, all the offers others have done, got credit really quick.. some takes (days) or (weeks).. and your just sit there.. pending.. I guess it due to geographical too. or that they have got enough response for it. And they don't need any more information.  :(

#106 glamazon

glamazon

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 11:23 AM

What about when you get the same daily survey several days in a row? Can you just complete it again and get credit?  :unsure:

#107 Enterprise

Enterprise

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 12:46 PM

View Postglamazon, on Jul 15 2006, 01:23 PM, said:

What about when you get the same daily survey several days in a row? Can you just complete it again and get credit?  :unsure:
no..:P Well it depends. I done the same survey 2 days. in a row. first time. I miss out. The second time i got in. The other times I been tryin, but no luck. There system seems to be stuck.  :lol:  But I believe you prob get the reply "You have done this survey" and be direct to a list, where other survey you can take. From them if you pass, you will get credit. ( I believe) :unsure:

#108 CorpseGrinder

CorpseGrinder

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 12:52 PM

I got app'd for the daily survey! :D

Too bad you can't get a pearl or a gold coin for doing it.

#109 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 01:13 PM

I'm still getting the weird "RiverTrack" error. I emailed Greenfield's support, and they replied asking for the specific survey link, so hopefully, they're on it. I'll update as soon as I hear something back from them.

#110 phoebe

phoebe

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 02:08 PM

View Postempressmom, on Jul 15 2006, 03:13 PM, said:

I'm still getting the weird "RiverTrack" error. I emailed Greenfield's support, and they replied asking for the specific survey link, so hopefully, they're on it. I'll update as soon as I hear something back from them.

I'm getting that same error message also, starting today.

Even tho, I didn't qualify for anything yet, the surveys seemed to be working OK before.

Edited by phoebe, 15 July 2006 - 02:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users