113 replies to this topic

#21 JessSant

JessSant

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:44 PM

theres actually one specifically for kids   www.kidzeyes.com (i hope thats ok to post, if not feel free to edit :)  )
Being Tickled just isn't fun anymore. ='(

#22 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:46 PM

Two threads just merged. Could we try to keep the discussion organized, guys?  :rolleyes: Thanks! :)

#23 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:48 PM

View PostTreasureTreasurer, on Jul 10 2006, 01:40 PM, said:

View Postwhitemanjames, on Jul 10 2006, 03:08 PM, said:

View Postwhitemanjames, on Jul 10 2006, 03:28 PM, said:

Oh yeah, another thing.  Where will the money for it show up?  Completed offers?  or is there gonna be another section

^^^Can i get an answer?
It won't show on TT.  You'll be paid directly by the survey company.
Treasure Treasurer, what about the $.75 for completing the daily survey? Where will it show up, or is that also paid by the company?  THANKS!
Posted Image

#24 mastertr

mastertr

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:51 PM

View PostKefkaIIV, on Jul 10 2006, 04:28 PM, said:

Did anyone qualify?

Not me :P. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

#25 DrGeek

DrGeek

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:21 PM

So the daily survey is only for US residents, right? That's a bummer, especially since I lived in the US for 11 years and my family is still there, so the surveys would still be relevant to me.

#26 bigbadw0lf

bigbadw0lf

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

YAY they finally added cash surveys. I got a question tho, do you have to be 18 to do some of the surveys you get from those companies?
Posted Image

#27 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

View PostKrazigirl79, on Jul 10 2006, 04:48 PM, said:

Treasure Treasurer, what about the $.75 for completing the daily survey? Where will it show up, or is that also paid by the company?  THANKS!
Yes, it was our understanding that this potential $.75/day would be TT account money.... Here's what Treasure said:

View PostTreasure, on Jul 4 2006, 07:24 PM, said:

Also... and this is the good part...

Our new survey section will be even better than we first thought!

We will be offering our members the opportunity to take a survey each day for 75 cents (payable through your TT account).  Members must qualify for the survey, but can try 4-5 times per day to find one that they qualify for.  Ain't it great?
Hmm, I hadn't remembered the "try 4-5 times per day" part. Wonder if that still holds.... :unsure: I tried again, just to check, and it didn't lock me out, but as soon as I got to the second page, it gave me this message: "It appears you have already taken this survey. We value your opinions. We can find another survey that you may qualify for right now -- please click here so we can search for the next available survey." (Um, "taken"=didn't qualify for! :P) I'm wondering, if I click on the link and qualify for a different one, if that'll count toward my TT earnings or not. I guess it's going to take a bit of time for all of us to get familiarized with this process. ^_^

#28 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:26 PM

Good, thought I was going crazier than I already am for a minute there ;)

I guess the next ? would be, if there was going to be a different payout line (like referral earnings, cash shopping earnings, etc.) for the $.75 survey payment.
Posted Image

#29 Ryan Strehlow

Ryan Strehlow

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:30 PM

View PostKrazigirl79, on Jul 10 2006, 04:26 PM, said:

Good, thought I was going crazier than I already am for a minute there ;)

I guess the next ? would be, if there was going to be a different payout line (like referral earnings, cash shopping earnings, etc.) for the $.75 survey payment.
when I go to take the daily survey, it says "Thank you for attempting to participate in our survey. We are sorry, but the survey you were originally invited to has been closed."
Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 camels

camels

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:33 PM

$273.75 every year if u qualify for a survey every day :) not bad, treasure, not bad
I passed the second grade!

-but I'm failing third grade because I got a -10 on a spelling test - spelled every word wrong AND forgot my name!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users