#81 Loki

Loki

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:21 AM

My guess would be no.

The Race Is Not Always To The Swift, Nor The Battle To The Strong (but that's the way to bet)
Posted Image

#82 glamazon

glamazon

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:23 AM

View Postyesenia2952, on Jul 11 2006, 09:28 PM, said:

Hey out of all those cash surveys (the new section) Which 1 do u guys think is the best. Also I qualified for the survey then compleated it and I didn't get my .75!!! So yeah my  ref #17505

I think I am gunna go cRazy!!!

I think the admin said it takes 2-3 days to receive credit. I completed one yesterday and even saw my referral # in the list of successful completers, but haven't gotten credit yet either.

View PostLoki, on Jul 12 2006, 11:21 AM, said:

My guess would be no.

haha mine too, but thought i'd ask just in case :P

#83 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:34 AM

Please, everybody, have a little patience. This section has been up now for less than 48 hours. It's new to everybody, including the admins. There are issues to be worked out. There are questions to be answered. There are policies to be clarified. We know that Treasure Trooper is reliable. Have some faith. All in due time, folks. All in due time....  :)

#84 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:39 AM

View Postglamazon, on Jul 12 2006, 10:20 AM, said:

I have a question. I tried the daily survey today and got this message: It appears you have already taken this survey. We value your opinions. We can find another survey that you may qualify for right now -- please click here so we can search for the next available survey.

So, if I take a different survey from the list will I get credit from TT or not?

Yes you will get credit from TT.

#85 MBlink182TT

MBlink182TT

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:44 AM

Everytime I click on "take daily survey!" it always brings up the same survey, and I dont quialify for that survey, its even been more then 24 huors since I first tried...hmmm..I am really confused  :wacko:

Edited by MBlink182TT, 12 July 2006 - 10:45 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image X 26
Posted Image X 5
Posted Image X 4

#86 jbrooks197

jbrooks197

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 11:12 AM

View PostMBlink182TT, on Jul 12 2006, 12:44 PM, said:

Everytime I click on "take daily survey!" it always brings up the same survey, and I dont quialify for that survey, its even been more then 24 huors since I first tried...hmmm..I am really confused  :wacko:
Mine does that too, hmmm.   <_<
Posted Image

#87 glamazon

glamazon

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 11:16 AM

View PostTreasure, on Jul 12 2006, 12:39 PM, said:

View Postglamazon, on Jul 12 2006, 10:20 AM, said:

I have a question. I tried the daily survey today and got this message: It appears you have already taken this survey. We value your opinions. We can find another survey that you may qualify for right now -- please click here so we can search for the next available survey.

So, if I take a different survey from the list will I get credit from TT or not?

Yes you will get credit from TT.

yay thank you  :D

#88 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 11:20 AM

When you enter your info on the gold-ish ;) entry page and then get to the qualifying stuff, you may get the message "It appears you have already taken this survey. We value your opinions. We can find another survey that you may qualify for right now -- please click here so we can search for the next available survey." If you click on the link, it will take you to a list of other surveys that you might qualify for. There are screening criteria listed, and if you meet those, you can click on the link in the list and try to qualify. If you qualify, and if you complete it, the latest word from Treasure is that this WILL count as a Daily Survey, for which you will receive $.75 in your Treasure Trooper account.  :D  Be advised, however, that you can do this only once every 24 hours! Any others, even if it lets you do them, won't count.

#89 jbrooks197

jbrooks197

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 11:34 AM

Thanks Empressmom, I followed your instructions and did one I think.  It said I received an entry in to a sweepstakes.  In order to qualify for the daily survey 75 cents, do I need to post my ID in this thread or will TT pick it up through reporting?

http://forum.treasur...showtopic=18443

Thanks in advance.   :D

PS.  Just to clarify, It did not take me to a list of surveys... another survey just started after I clicked on the link which I completed.

Edited by jbrooks197, 12 July 2006 - 11:41 AM.

Posted Image

#90 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 11:37 AM

They should pick it up because the survey company will report it back. But during this transitional time, I'd keep track of it, just in case. Posting your ID here won't really help. If Treasure puts up another updated list, and you're not on it, then post in that thread. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users