Thanks, will do.   :)
Posted Image

#92 NotGandalf

NotGandalf

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:03 PM

0/2 -- I guess they don't want my info...oh well.

#93 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:06 PM

View PostNotGandalf, on Jul 12 2006, 02:03 PM, said:

0/2 -- I guess they don't want my info...oh well.
Did you try the additional list?  See my post a few up (#93) for details. :)

#94 glamazon

glamazon

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:52 PM

Yet another question: What if you take the exact same survey you took yesterday and you still get the congrats page. Do you get credit or no?

#95 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 01:50 PM

View Postglamazon, on Jul 12 2006, 02:52 PM, said:

Yet another question: What if you take the exact same survey you took yesterday and you still get the congrats page. Do you get credit or no?
Was it more than 24 hours in between?

#96 emb90

emb90

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:23 AM

has anyone gotten credited yet?
Posted Image

http://forum.treasur...showtopic=13702
help the 100k thread by putting this in your signature!

#97 Enterprise

Enterprise

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 09:02 AM

GOLDY: Oh Gee.. Not saying that most of the TT Member arn't listen.. But look like most don't read. :lol:
I think the MOD or admin. Need to make a Stinky somewhere. Explaining the Details, and try to settle the members down.  
This is new too them. So you have to give them time, to work out the details, understand about who got credit.. How to track it. Asure that if you follow the rules, and done everything right. You will get credit.

Edited by Enterprise, 13 July 2006 - 09:03 AM.

$100 Treasure Hunt - Act 12

#98 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:42 AM

View PostEnterprise, on Jul 13 2006, 11:02 AM, said:

GOLDY: Oh Gee.. Not saying that most of the TT Member arn't listen.. But look like most don't read. :lol:
I think the MOD or admin. Need to make a Stinky somewhere. Explaining the Details, and try to settle the members down.  
This is new too them. So you have to give them time, to work out the details, understand about who got credit.. How to track it. Asure that if you follow the rules, and done everything right. You will get credit.
Um, I'm assuming you meant "Sticky".... :blink:  :lol:

But yes, as I said on another thread, anything new is going to have issues that need to be worked out. Rest assured that they will be. Everybody's getting acclimated, even the admins! So give them time to get the payment system implemented. :)

And frankly, if you don't want to worry about wasting your time and whether or not you'll be paid, just pretend the Daily Survey part hasn't been posted yet!  ;)  If you're that skeptical, it's simple to just not do it till you feel more confident you'll be credited.   B)

#99 Enterprise

Enterprise

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 11:30 AM

oops did I say that.. :lol: . oh well you got it.. Darn those typo. :angry:  I guess my C is down for a reason.. Eating at PC is bad. But lov my Cheese Curls.. :P

When Will the next update be? Like to see the new list.. See who else got in? Survey are Survey I say.. But where can you do one, that everyday.. and If you done it right, you get .75 cents.  :)  That really adds up bye the end of the month.
$100 Treasure Hunt - Act 12

#100 cbulla21

cbulla21

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 09:37 PM

The Daily Survey is broke for me, and not on the Treasure Trooper end but the survey companies end.  It has me stuck in the middle of a survey that is impossible for me to finish.  I'll try using my old email address, but when I click the continue button to finish the survey, it just goes to a blank page, and that same survey always comes up when I enter my one email address.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users