How Far to Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: How Far to Go (88 member(s) have cast votes)

Was this helpful?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 JessSant

JessSant

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:20 PM

ive noticed alot of people lately are clueless when it comes to how far they need to go before theyre done with the cash surveys, (not the daily survey, the ones in the cash offers section). so i did 3 surveys that have different endings and took screenshots so i could clear it up =)    

Posted Image
^^AN EXAMPLE OF THIS IS:  PHOTO IPOD - ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS WITH INTENT TO PARTICIPATE OR PLAYSTATION 3 -  TAKE THE QUICK SURVEY
Posted Image
^^ AN EXAMPLE OF THIS IS: VENUS DIVINE - COMPLETE THE FORM WITH ACCURATE INFORMATION OR HOME MAKEOVER - REGISTER WITH VALID INFORMATION
Posted Image
^^AN EXAMPLE OF THIS IS: RESTAURANT SURVEY - COMPLETE THE SURVEY.  THESE OFFERS USUALLY PAY $1

Edited by JessSant, 09 September 2006 - 08:52 PM.

Being Tickled just isn't fun anymore. ='(

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:22 PM

Great job--thanks!!!  :D

A picture truly is worth a thousand words.... :)

#3 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5745 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:23 PM

Haha, lovely! Going to edit it into one of the stickies I have around my sig.  :)

Nantenchild

#4 nycprince

nycprince

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:24 PM

The first one ususally you will get paid.

But I have no luck with the second or third image you post so long time.

:(
Posted Image

#5 massimo727

massimo727

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:43 AM

yeah i agree with nycprince i have 15 or so of those 2nd and 3rd surveys in pending  <_< . just redid some
and thanks for the help

Edited by massimo1127, 14 August 2006 - 06:47 AM.

#6 JessSant

JessSant

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 09:53 AM

youre welcome  :)  this is only to show you how far to go so that you SHOULD get credit...some of the companies still dont give credit, or you might have to do them a couple times.

#7 EmErIcAn_MiLiTiA

EmErIcAn_MiLiTiA

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 01:57 PM

Your wrong... I've gotten most of my offers approved from just filling out my personal information then clicking done...
I'M A LOUSY SCAMMER

#8 Clayton

Clayton

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 01:59 PM

View PostEmErIcAn_MiLiTiA, on Aug 18 2006, 02:57 PM, said:

Your wrong... I've gotten most of my offers approved from just filling out my personal information then clicking done...

Really? That's surprising. You don't even do the surveys (if you're talking about survey offers)?  :blink:
Clayton's Treasure Trooper Secrets (under construction) - clayton's treasure trooper secrets, guides, tips, proof, and more.

280 Referrals in a week

Posted Image

#9 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 02:01 PM

People have reported both approvals and forever-pendings from any number of variations of what they've completed. It remains true, however, that the safest way to maximize your probability of approval is to finish the survey. It's an investment of a few minutes that may save you from having to redo it. It's also just the right thing to do. :)

Realize that if the advertisers aren't getting the quality of hits that they want, they could either flag you as a slacker, or worse, a frauder, or they could pull offers.... :blink: If it says, "complete the survey," then complete the survey. If it says "intent to participate," that means that you plan to complete it, so do.

It's not always what you can get away with.... <_<

#10 JessSant

JessSant

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:37 PM

View Postsnowflake1556, on Sep 8 2006, 01:30 PM, said:

What you should have done is shared an example of an offer that each screenshot goes with.

since you asked nicely, im updating my first post so everyone knows which offers give you which pictures  B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users