How Far to Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: How Far to Go (88 member(s) have cast votes)

Was this helpful?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#11 tian

tian

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:30 PM

very useful thanksssssssssss :-D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 tiarared01

tiarared01

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:57 PM

View Postjsantmyer, on Aug 14 2006, 12:20 AM, said:

ive noticed alot of people lately are clueless when it comes to how far they need to go before theyre done with the cash surveys, (not the daily survey, the ones in the cash offers section). so i did 3 surveys that have different endings and took screenshots so i could clear it up =)    

Posted Image
^^AN EXAMPLE OF THIS IS:  PHOTO IPOD - ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS WITH INTENT TO PARTICIPATE OR PLAYSTATION 3 -  TAKE THE QUICK SURVEY
Posted Image
^^ AN EXAMPLE OF THIS IS: VENUS DIVINE - COMPLETE THE FORM WITH ACCURATE INFORMATION OR HOME MAKEOVER - REGISTER WITH VALID INFORMATION
Posted Image
^^AN EXAMPLE OF THIS IS: RESTAURANT SURVEY - COMPLETE THE SURVEY.  THESE OFFERS USUALLY PAY $1

On the first screen shot above, this is one of those offers that you get to by clicking three three screens that say "click here when you've completed 3 of the offers above." (etc.)

My question....do you have to click 3 of the offers to proceed to the next screen? Or will the offer approve if you don't click any of the offer links and simply click "click here when you've completed 3 of the offers above."

Thanks! I know you're not supposed to post on old threads, but you're also not supposed to ask questions that have been discussed before.

#13 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5745 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:00 PM

You can just click next, unless you are interested in their promotion, and it should approve. :)

Nantenchild

#14 euge

euge

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:13 PM

thanks for the info really helpful
Posted Image

#15 mbunge

mbunge

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:43 PM

with the restaraunt survey is that the FIRST one you got or the LAST time you get that message, kuz those have like 100 pages of questions if you keep going
Once again, I need to learn to -->Posted Image

#16 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:48 PM

View Postmbunge, on Feb 1 2007, 12:43 AM, said:

with the restaraunt survey is that the FIRST one you got or the LAST time you get that message, kuz those have like 100 pages of questions if you keep going
The first time. You'll see if you look carefully (when you actually do one--the screenshot here doesn't make it clear) that it says you've completed the survey that you signed on for, and it's giving you the opportunity to do another one for a different potential reward. :)

#17 mbunge

mbunge

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 01:06 AM

OMG THAT ROCKS!!!! ive been going thru most of the way to the end!
Once again, I need to learn to -->Posted Image

#18 Kathy

Kathy

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:32 PM

That helps so much, thanks so much for posting this!!! :)
Slot Prizes:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 maxthedestro

maxthedestro

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:06 AM

woot woot ty bro
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/225661  <--------- Click and sign up please ( worth a try lol.)

Treasure Trooper is #1!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users