53 replies to this topic

#21 Kaabi

Kaabi

SuperTrooper

• Banned Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:17 PM

Happy he got caught.  KraziGirl, what's your PayPal? I want to give you $20.  It's not much, but it'll help. :)

#22 Orracle

Orracle

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:21 PM

sorry to hear that Krazi!! :(   :(
Some people.... <_<
Anyways look at the bright side, you're still getting a shiny emerald!!  :)

Edited by Orracle, 18 August 2006 - 03:22 PM.

Posted Image

#23 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:26 PM

View PostKaabi, on Aug 18 2006, 02:17 PM, said:

Happy he got caught.  KraziGirl, what's your PayPal? I want to give you $20.  It's not much, but it'll help. :)

Awww... Kaabi, that is really sweet :)

It's ok... I have insurance luckily!!!! But it is just that feeling of having someone go through your stuff and knowing what else you have at home, without knowing who it is or where they live... that is the worst part :(

Thank you very much for the generous offer... but we're ok... just a little shaken :)
Posted Image

#24 Kaabi

Kaabi

SuperTrooper

• Banned Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:29 PM

Well I'm happy you have insurance, and make sure the cops catch the butthead who broke into your house.  It's amazing what cops can do these days, the technology they have.

#25 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:32 PM

They did get 1 fingerprint... hopefully they'll be able to ID him somehow :)
Posted Image

#26 Kaabi

Kaabi

SuperTrooper

• Banned Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:41 PM

You know, for a person who breaks into somebody's house and steals their valuable items, I think "the B word" is appropriate... but it's okay, okay, I guess butthead is appropriate.  Here's a smile to lighten the mood :)

#27 camels

camels

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:45 PM

Im sorry for what happened, Krazi.. it couldnt happen to a nicer person either... While I have had nothing of this nature happen to me, I can only imagine what your going through. But know we are here for ya (as cheesy as that might sound), and if there's anything we can do, do let us know... I know when things of that nature happen, as upset as I can be.... I just remember to breathe, and remember how lucky I am to even have the things that I do... ... I know you might think Im a little nuts for saying that, but its helfpul and it  kinda lets you look at life with a different perspective... I hope your feeling better though, and that the people who stole from you get caught. Feel Better Krazi.
I passed the second grade!

-but I'm failing third grade because I got a -10 on a spelling test - spelled every word wrong AND forgot my name!!

#28 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:10 PM

Thanks Camels... and thanks everybody... I really needed to vent this morning... thanks for letting me do that!
Posted Image

#29 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5745 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:48 PM

Krazi!
So sorry to hear that, it's awful!
Where I lived before my aunt (that lived right by us) got 'robbed' (or they attempted to rob her multiple times) and my dad ended up chasing the thieves all the way for miles. He really can run.  :o
Let's get them girl, let's go hit the streets, I'll call you up tomorrow and we can go for some baddies.
(On a more realistic note, hope the cops get them and make them return every piece of it plus taxes after taxes!)

Nantenchild

#30 massimo727

massimo727

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:56 PM

:o  this just suck when this happens to such nice people hope they catch them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users