School, Soccer, TT Forums? A little much.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 DJBetaIce

DJBetaIce

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 12:57 PM

Alright, so we all know school is here, or going to be here real soon for some people.  First off, I get outta school around 2pm, but then I got Soccer practice untill 4 or 5.  Then I have to do my homework, eat supper, and sometimes I hang out with some friends.  Next thing I know I'm going to bed.  

Sooooo, it looks like it'll be a goodbye for me.  I'll still try to visit here and there, but I'm not going to be on much at all.  

Soo, goodbye.

#2 Kaabi

Kaabi

SuperTrooper

• Banned Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:02 PM

I tried track once, but it went until 4:30, and I had to walk home and it was hard carrying all my stuff, I just couldn't do it.

#3 SUBLIME

SUBLIME

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:03 PM

stop whining. i get out a little after 3. real practice goes for an hour and a half, and then the next hour is pretty cool, but it still goes until 6, which SUCKS. get home, eat, do homework, and i'm dead by then.

#4 camels

camels

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:04 PM

Have a good time at school...
Im at college too, just learn to budget your time and u will be fine.
I passed the second grade!

-but I'm failing third grade because I got a -10 on a spelling test - spelled every word wrong AND forgot my name!!

#5 DJBetaIce

DJBetaIce

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:05 PM

View PostSUBLIME, on Sep 2 2006, 03:03 PM, said:

stop whining. i get out a little after 3. real practice goes for an hour and a half, and then the next hour is pretty cool, but it still goes until 6, which SUCKS. get home, eat, do homework, and i'm dead by then.

I'm not whining, I just don't have time anymore.

#6 hockeyman1

hockeyman1

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:08 PM

Try getting out of school at 2:30, then having practice for three hours right after school, then going up to the school gym to lift for another hour. I usually don't get home to arond 7:00. Then I'm beat.
The Official Treasure Quote-Of-The-Day
-----------------------------------------------------
<Treasure> If my son ever started hitting me with a pipe when I was trying to beat my wife...
<Treasure> I'd probably lose it.

#7 Krazigirl79

Krazigirl79

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2876 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:11 PM

WEEKENDS! :)

I played Volleyball, Soccer and Track in HS... when it was volleyball season, I played club soccer, when it was soccer season I played club volleyball, when it was track season, I did extra weight training... it can be done ;)  After all was said and done, I still had time for an hour of tv and playing on the computer every night :)

Come play on the weekends...you can still have fun :)
Posted Image

#8 Goose

Goose

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:22 PM

Just do what I do:

Do your homework at the computer. ;)

All I do when I get home is:

Check the Internet for stuff, (now) TT surveys, then my homework. An hour or two of Counter-Strike Source and some weight lifting. Then, I'm dead tired and I fall asleep at 10:30 right away!

Edited by Goose, 02 September 2006 - 01:23 PM.

Posted Image

#9 spasticfleisch

spasticfleisch

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:28 PM

In HS the only time I did homework was on the bus, in homeroom, or during other classes :P
Please re-read hockey's post. Your answer is in there, and if you don't get it, look again and again till you do.

#10 rocket

rocket

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:34 PM

View Postspasticfleisch, on Sep 2 2006, 03:28 PM, said:

In HS the only time I did homework was on the bus, in homeroom, or during other classes :P
I love you.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users