School, Soccer, TT Forums? A little much.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 spasticfleisch

spasticfleisch

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 12:31 AM

I have a lot of respect for wrestlers... the crap they go through in their sport.

I went to wrestling matches in my school, kept score, etc. Wrestling was kind of like a cult in my school but we had the best team in our section of the state.

Not to say that I didn't check out the boys... ;)
Please re-read hockey's post. Your answer is in there, and if you don't get it, look again and again till you do.

#22 camels

camels

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 12:37 AM

Spastic is a flirt!
I passed the second grade!

-but I'm failing third grade because I got a -10 on a spelling test - spelled every word wrong AND forgot my name!!

#23 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 01:29 AM

Waaay back when I was in school, those of us who were lucky enough to attend didn't get out till late, and then we had to walk home six miles in the snow wearing thin coats and hand-me-down shoes that didn't fit properly. Soccer or track or tight-suited wrestlers would have been a welcome diversion from chopping wood, cooking the food we'd either grown or hunted, and tending the young'uns.   :P

#24 Goose

Goose

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 08:07 AM

View PostKrazigirl79, on Sep 2 2006, 10:52 PM, said:

View PostKaabi, on Sep 2 2006, 06:02 PM, said:

Wow this America's most wanted is really exciting.  What? Offtopic comment? Alright.

Yeah... soccer... not cool.  Now it's relevent.
You just don't like soccer because you have no legs and can't run fast enough Kaabi with the Kirby avatar ;)  Kirby is a bit too pudgy for competitive sports.

I've never understood how come Kirby can float though? He's short, fat, and pudgy but when he breathes in, he can float.
Posted Image

#25 Kaabi

Kaabi

SuperTrooper

• Banned Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 08:34 AM

Wow this America's most wanted is really exciting.  What? Offtopic comment? Alright.

You just don't like soccer because you have no legs and can't run fast enough Kaabi with the Kirby avatar ;)  Kirby is a bit too pudgy for competitive sports.

Yeah but I can suck up the ball, turn into the ball, and then roll of my own accord.  And you know what is a "happy" sport?  Professional Wrestling, like WWE.  If somebody turned it on and didn't know it was professional wrestling, they'd think it was "happy" "erotic art-type".

#26 ThatSmartGuy

ThatSmartGuy

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:16 AM

Well, because I am in 8th grade, and doing 11th grade math, I signed up for study hall, and I dont play sports cause I too plus sized. So I am really gonna try to do all my homework in study hall. But of course next year, and the year after that, I am FORCED to do gym. grr school.
[19:01] <Nantenchild> Umm?
[19:01] <ThatSmartGuy> umm what???
[19:01] <Lothar23> Huh?
[19:01] <ThatSmartGuy> hmm???
[19:02] <ThatSmartGuy> this is going in my siggy
[19:02] <ThatSmartGuy> lol

#27 Kaabi

Kaabi

SuperTrooper

• Banned Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 12:52 PM

View PostGoose, on Sep 3 2006, 10:07 AM, said:

I've never understood how come Kirby can float though? He's short, fat, and pudgy but when he breathes in, he can float.

He's short, not fat, but pudgy.  He has no organs, or so I assume.  He breathes in air and it lifts him up.  Are you happy?

#28 mrbasil0

mrbasil0

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 10:15 AM

I got a 2 hour commute to and from HS! From 8AM to 3PM! Ill probably be doing homework on the subway.

#29 DJBetaIce

DJBetaIce

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 03:35 PM

I'm suprised this topic is still being posted in.  But ya, it looks like I'm going to be playing Right Forward or if we have a striker, than striker.

I never really caught on to wrestling.  Maybe boxing or kickboxing but not really wrestling.

#30 stoopidgerl

stoopidgerl

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:12 PM

View PostJay42, on Sep 3 2006, 02:06 AM, said:

View Posthockeyman1, on Sep 2 2006, 11:00 PM, said:

Wrestling Rules!!!! :lol:.

EDIT: Yes I know, my name is deceiving :)

I personaly dont like seeing sweating men in tight suites rubbing up against eachother. Maybe its just me...

I agree. I've always viewed wrestling as being latent homosexuality. You really should read this article Men On The Mat.

Over $875 earned since June 22nd, 2006

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users