#11 docheep2

docheep2

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:25 PM

View Postkst8no1, on Sep 3 2006, 05:16 PM, said:

A giant pink puff ball, a random yellow smiley, a miniature plumer who jumps really high and wears overalls, 3 random african american people, and a female with purple hair.

Who would want those avatars when you could have Leon Kennedy..........................KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!

the boondocks>>>>>> no avatar>>>>>>>> yours  :)
Posted Image

#12 kst8no1

kst8no1

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3292 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:26 PM

View PostLothar23, on Sep 3 2006, 04:20 PM, said:

Oi! That giant pink puff ball rocks!  :lol:

And so does Mario.  :P

Also, nothing like getting your head chopped by a chainsaw, right?  ;)

Or defeating a gigantic 100 foot salamander in a fishing boat with a 25 RPM motor and using only spears as a weapon

PS- I cant wait till RE5 comes out.

View PostNantenchild, on Sep 3 2006, 04:24 PM, said:

Chainsaw?  :blink:
I liked Christie's avatar with the froggy.  :P

Nantenchild

Take it someone hasnt played RE4

Edited by kst8no1, 03 September 2006 - 03:27 PM.

Posted Image

#13 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5745 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:30 PM

*gives its someone who hasnt played that*  :P

Nantenchild

#14 Lothar23

Lothar23

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:40 PM

View Postkst8no1, on Sep 3 2006, 02:26 PM, said:

Or defeating a gigantic 100 foot salamander in a fishing boat with a 25 RPM motor and using only spears as a weapon

Aye! Except when you accidently hit the object with your boat. x_x

I always favored those Regenerators.  :lol:

I had no idea what to do when I saw them and I shot them with my shotgun and ran past them. XD
Posted Image

#15 Kaabi

Kaabi

SuperTrooper

• Banned Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:40 PM

A giant pink puff ball, a random yellow smiley, a miniature plumer who jumps really high and wears overalls, 3 random african american people, and a female with purple hair.

Who would want those avatars when you could have Leon Kennedy..........................KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!

You know, you can say "black".  Nobody is going to call you racist.  Except TreasureArt.  Why him?  I don't know.

By the way, I didn't want to brag, but my avatar is obviously the best.  It's Kirby, for sweet HeyZeus's sake!  Not only is he happy and loveable in that gorgeous drawing, but he could kick ANY of your avatar characters butts.  He could either suck them up and spit them off a cliff, or do that thing where he jumps really high, turns into a rock, and drops (from Super Smash Bros.)  Plus, he's indestructible in rock form.  Come on people, do some freaking research.

Edited by Kaabi, 03 September 2006 - 03:44 PM.

#16 kst8no1

kst8no1

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3292 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:47 PM

View PostLothar23, on Sep 3 2006, 04:40 PM, said:

I had no idea what to do when I saw them and I shot them with my shotgun and ran past them. XD

My favorite one (of course not at the time but now its funny) was the needle regenerator on the island.  I had like 250 shotgun shells so I was like well Ill just run up and blast away with my Level 3 shotgun, so I ran up to him them BAM! he grabbed me and pulled me in.  Scared me like crap!  So I blasted him with 2 shells then ran past him and ran outside to the radio tower.  I was so scared to go back in lol.

View PostKaabi, on Sep 3 2006, 04:40 PM, said:

You know, you can say "black".  Nobody is going to call you racist.  Except TreasureArt.  Why him?  I don't know.

By the way, I didn't want to brag, but my avatar is obviously the best.  It's Kirby, for sweet HeyZeus's sake!  Not only is he happy and loveable in that gorgeous drawing, but he could kick ANY of your avatar characters butts.  He could either suck them up and spit them off a cliff, or do that thing where he jumps really high, turns into a rock, and drops (from Super Smash Bros.)  Plus, he's indestructible in rock form.  Come on people, do some freaking research.

Ummm........do you know what they call people who can either suck or spit???  Okay that was bad, sorry.  So thats why Leon is definatly the best- He can hold 6 different guns with ammo and a rocket launcher in a 12x7 yard box, and not even notice it on him!!
Posted Image

#17 Orracle

Orracle

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:55 PM

Well my avatar can umm... well keep staring at it and you'll find out.
Posted Image

#18 Lothar23

Lothar23

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 04:05 PM

View Postkst8no1, on Sep 3 2006, 02:47 PM, said:

View PostLothar23, on Sep 3 2006, 04:40 PM, said:

My favorite one (of course not at the time but now its funny) was the needle regenerator on the island.  I had like 250 shotgun shells so I was like well Ill just run up and blast away with my Level 3 shotgun, so I ran up to him them BAM! he grabbed me and pulled me in.  Scared me like crap!  So I blasted him with 2 shells then ran past him and ran outside to the radio tower.  I was so scared to go back in lol.

Iron Maidens? Bah for them! They spike you when they jump on you! But it's fun to close the gate on them and shoot the parasite.  :P

The part I hate is when you accidently shoot their leg and then they hop after you.  <_< But at the same time, you have to do that to shoot the back.
Posted Image

#19 EmErIcAn_MiLiTiA

EmErIcAn_MiLiTiA

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 04:42 PM

Mine is the best!
I'M A LOUSY SCAMMER

#20 shellydelight

shellydelight