All there is to know about Daily Surveys.

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#1 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:40 PM

First of all, very basic information provided by Treasure:

1. Can we try again if we don't qualify?
It is my understanding that you can continue to try surveys until you qualify for one.
For Daily Survey #1, I find it best to exit out the survey and relick the big red button rather than "Take Another Survey" button if I don't qualify.
For Daily Survey #2, if you close out the survey tab, you will not be able to try again. You must click "Yes, Try Qualifying into Another Study" if you want to try again. Otherwise you will be told that you have tried too many times today.

2. When can we do another survey?
For Daily Survey #1: The next day. You could take a survey at 11PM and another right after midnight.
For Daily Survey #2: Exactly 24 hours from the last survey that you qualified for and took.
As to when is exactly the 24hrs, if from where you opened it or you got the congrats, I'd assume is the completion time. (i.e., if you started at 3:00pm, but you didnt finish until 3:30pm, the next day, you can get qualified at 3:30pm, but not before.)

3. How are the survey earnings reported, paid, and displayed
You will see a new section pop up on your Approved Offers page. It will say "Daily Survey #1  You have completed 3 surveys $2.25" (there will be a second line below this one for Daily Survy #2.) Obviously the number will change based upon how many you've done. The money earned from surveys will be paid T the same time that your cash offers are paid... monthly once you've reached the $20 minimum, etc...

4. Is there a gem associated with the survey section?
Yep, can you find it? (It's the Topaz for those that dont know.)

5. Who can take the survey?
US residents, 13 and over.

6. Do we get referral commission on daily surveys?
Nope.

Second, let's get on actually qualifying (kind of in an Q&A mode too).

7. When have you qualified for the survey earnings :

If you get this result on Daily Survey #1, it means you have qualified: (The image might be slightly different since the new format was implemented, and the message changes ever so often, but the top Congratulations is what you are looking for)
Congratulations! You have qualified for 75c!

If you see this one (says "Thank You" at the top), it means you did not qualify.
Thanks, but you didn't qualify for the 75c. Try again!

9. When will it credit?
Daily Survey #1 takes up to 2 business to credit. Surveys completed from Friday to Sunday will normally credit on Monday.
Daily Survey #2 credits a few minutes after taking it.

10. I did it, got to the Congrats screen, and it's been over 24 hours and still no approval.
Yes, there are some cases where that happens. Why? I don't know. I'd say is pretty hard to track down. Might be the same reason regular offers take a long time, although Daily Surveys are more of a one shot. Could be you didnt respond to the questions truthfully (just going random on the questions), that you cleared cookies while doing it or after clicking the link but before you were done, or some mystical factor X which we don't know about.  

11. Ok, anything to do to get them credited them?
Well, try different things. Try with Internet Explorer (IE), try with Firefox (FF), try clearing cookies before, try after, try between tries, but one thing you should remember is, when you click on one, and you get to the "Thank You" screen, DO NOT click on "Take Another Survey."
For some reason, doing so does not carry your ID, so even if you qualify for them, they will not track back to you.

12. It keeps carrying me over to another different screen. What do I do?
It does that because you didn't 'completely' qualify. Even though you did, they just didn't find your responses fitting their studies, so they just move you to the next one instead of having you log back in.

13. What if I complete an offer, but it doesnt take me to a "Congrats screen?
Guess you'll have to keep trying till you do. :lol:
Most likely it is because that survey isnt correctly linked to the survey system.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember these are like any other offers. You have to be truthful, else, your account runs in jeopardy.  :o
I know I am missing tons of questions here, so please post/PM them and I'll add them.

Nantenchild

#2 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:33 PM

Please, at least read before asking a question. It really helps lessen the load.  :lol:
(Here is the screenie either ways)

Nantenchild

#3 hockeyman1

hockeyman1

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:19 PM

Very good guide Nanten. Keep it up :).
The Official Treasure Quote-Of-The-Day
-----------------------------------------------------
<Treasure> If my son ever started hitting me with a pipe when I was trying to beat my wife...
<Treasure> I'd probably lose it.

#4 Gamble

Gamble

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for the guide. Was about to post asking how long they take to approve, but saw this. I just took my 6th survey a couple hours ago, so hopefully it will approve at 1 am. Yesterday was the first survey I had that didn't approve, so hopefully I'll be 5/6 after tonight.
Posted Image

#5 Sabelis

Sabelis

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:10 PM

Hey Nantenchild,

Can we put something in this guide to say if you are using Internet Explorer and have been having problems with the daily survey not approving to try closing the window each time you don't get accepted and click on the daily survey button to start over?  I haven't had a problem doing this and it seemed to fix my approval of daily survey.  It might be a good hint to have :)

#6 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:52 AM

View PostSabelis, on Nov 4 2006, 06:10 PM, said:

Hey Nantenchild,

Can we put something in this guide to say if you are using Internet Explorer and have been having problems with the daily survey not approving to try closing the window each time you don't get accepted and click on the daily survey button to start over?  I haven't had a problem doing this and it seemed to fix my approval of daily survey.  It might be a good hint to have :)
Ah, roger that. I was waiting for you to respond positively at that, but never got it or never read it.  :lol:
Also, its not just on IE. Its also on FF. But, added.

Nantenchild

#7 Laura

Laura

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:06 PM

I did a search, but I couldn't find anything (unless I'm not using the right words). I completed some surveys that said "Thank you for completing this survey" - this was on the survey website, not on the TT website that says "Thank you, but you did not qualify". However, I was not rerouted to the TT page that says congratulations, like I normally am. Does this affect whether I will be credited? It's been about 36 hours since I last did a survey until just now, when this happened. Thanks!

Edited by Laura, 06 November 2006 - 12:07 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:11 PM

Umm, you say you got a "Thanks" on the survey itself, and the TT website said "Congrats"? If it has been that long, Its safe to assume you won't be getting credit for it, sorry.
You might want to retry again. Not sure why that would happen.

Nantenchild

#9 Laura

Laura

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:17 PM

View PostNantenchild, on Nov 6 2006, 02:11 PM, said:

Umm, you say you got a "Thanks" on the survey itself, and the TT website said "Congrats"? If it has been that long, Its safe to assume you won't be getting credit for it, sorry.
You might want to retry again. Not sure why that would happen.

Nantenchild

Sorry, I don't think I was clear. I did not get the "congrats" from TT. I finished the survey, and the survey site said thank you for completing the survey, and then I never got rerouted back to the TT page. That was just this morning. I hope that made more sense. Thanks Nanten.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:22 PM

View PostLaura, on Nov 6 2006, 01:17 PM, said:

Sorry, I don't think I was clear. I did not get the "congrats" from TT. I finished the survey, and the survey site said thank you for completing the survey, and then I never got rerouted back to the TT page. That was just this morning. I hope that made more sense. Thanks Nanten.
Aah.  :lol:
You won't get credited unless you see the "Congrats" from TT's website. Sometimes surveys wont track down to TT (I've had one or two do that), so no, you won't be getting credit unless you see the congrats. Sorry.

Nantenchild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users