7 replies to this topic

#1 loko

loko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:40 AM

Does anybody know on the 1.00 trial offers , where they say   your membership will be extended automaticly. Do they bill you immediately or do they give you the full month  before they do?
Posted Image

#2 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:45 AM

Read their terms carefully. It says it will be extended after the free trial period, 3-days/7-days/30-days.

Try the service with the first month for $1. Your membership will be extended automatically for an additional eleven months at the $99.99 annual membership fee, and automatically renewed annually at the then-current fee, billed to the credit or debit card you provide unless you call toll free during your 1-month trial.
Umm, I'll give you that, doesnt say it specifically, but that's how they work. :lol: I am sure they have it more detailed on their full TOS.

Nantenchild

#3 loko

loko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:50 AM

Thanks Nan but ni still dont know if they give you the full month thats why I wonderde if anyone knew from doing the offer themselves My visa only has 50 on it so that is why i asked
Posted Image

#4 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:52 AM

They don't.  :)  I've done some of them already, and its $1 for the month trial.
The auto-program follows after the trial has expired.
By the way, wasnt trying to sound mean, I was also put at a loss with their wording, but I had tried some in the past and they worked that way. If you are still in doubt, you can always call to ask.

Nantenchild

#5 dj_capt_mystery

dj_capt_mystery

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 03:04 PM

they never pick up the phone! :(
Posted Image

#6 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 04:01 PM

Umm, they do.  :blink:
I've spoken with quite several of them (my email never seems to get their emails...), so just make sure you are calling within business hours.
Also, I know my word might not even be enough, but on this side, I can assure you they charge you correctly.  :lol:

Nantenchild

#7 loko

loko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 04:39 PM

Nan , just wanted to let you know I did one of those 1.00 trial offers , read alll the way through it.
It say you will be charged after the trial period if you dont call them. ,so that answers my orignal question.
Thanks again
Posted Image

#8 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 05:04 PM

Oh, I thought your question was if you were inmediatelly charged for that. Thats where the confusion was.  :lol:
Glad you found your answer regardless.

Nantenchild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users