29 replies to this topic

#21 dmona14

dmona14

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:15 PM

I was just wondering if the NEW Real Estate Riches cc offer approves quickly.  The old one was for $11.00 but this new one is $22.00

PROUD MEMBER OF THE TREASURE KINGS
Posted Image

#22 e1ite

e1ite

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

Yeah I did the Real Estate Riches offer, maybe 10 minutes ago and it literally approved in less than 5 minutes.

Edited by e1ite, 15 May 2007 - 02:21 PM.

#23 dmona14

dmona14

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:36 PM

Woo hoo!  This is definitely a fast-approving offer.  Mine just approved about 10 mins later as you said.  That just gave me the sapphire!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE TREASURE KINGS
Posted Image

#24 e1ite

e1ite

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:39 PM

:lol: congrats..

#25 k4rtpoons

k4rtpoons

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:03 PM

does no one do CC offers or what?
Posted Image

#26 pamelalynne

pamelalynne

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:06 PM

I did the Real Estate Riches offer and it never approved. Stamps.com and VideoProfessor approved really fast though!

#27 cashnut

cashnut

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:12 PM

Most CC offers are not accepting Visa gift cards, but my PayPal MC works fine. I am trying to get 50 platinum coins so I can get the free $50 Visa gift card (not to use for offers, just to SPEND...) Our local check cashing stores have a Visa debit card which would have my name imprinted on it. I may get one of those next month and see if it gets accepted for the trial offers.

I always put all my authentic information so that the trial offer companies know they can contact me. It's only fair...
Hope everyone is doing great!
Posted Image

#28 cashnut

cashnut

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:03 AM

Hi, I bought a vanilla Visa gift card and it denied the trials, BUT what I did see in the denials was an attempted charge of $44.95 by one of the trial companies. Sad...Seems this one was trying to fraudulently take money. I am sure the admin will know which company this is and delete them from the list to protect other members. The admin can PM me if they want. I dont recall seeing which company would have billed $44.95 but one obviously tried to do it. I only have had the card for 1/2 day and only tried to use it on TT trials.
Posted Image

#29 Sabelis

Sabelis

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:14 AM

View Postcashnut, on Jun 21 2007, 06:03 AM, said:

Hi, I bought a vanilla Visa gift card and it denied the trials, BUT what I did see in the denials was an attempted charge of $44.95 by one of the trial companies. Sad...Seems this one was trying to fraudulently take money. I am sure the admin will know which company this is and delete them from the list to protect other members. The admin can PM me if they want. I dont recall seeing which company would have billed $44.95 but one obviously tried to do it. I only have had the card for 1/2 day and only tried to use it on TT trials.

That charge is most likely an authorization charge.  It should drop off in a few days so I wouldn't worry about it just yet :)

#30 cashnut

cashnut

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:57 AM

Hi, thanks Sabelis...My vanilla visa card showed all the attempted charges as "denied", the $1 ones and the $44.95 thingie. What I plan to do is get a Visa debit card at the local check cashing (it will have my name imprinted on it) and I can do a few trials then re-load so I can keep a close eye on what is going on. And I am only going to do trials for things I am interested in.

The NYT and of course PeoplePC those are GREAT. I used my PayPal MC and I had no problem with these outstanding companies.
Thanks again!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users