#17581 Punkyc7

Punkyc7

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,710 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:23 PM

yep

Same scoring as the previous years. The guy did have 3 touchdowns. 1 40 yard rush and 1 40 yard catch td which give them extra points.

nikkums
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

#17582 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,312 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:18 AM

Yup

Ah, he did more then it was displaying on the site. I didn't know you could click on the blue text in stat tracker where it said he got like 2 TDs and see everything he actually got. It was only showing he had 2 TDs and 145 rushing yards, not everything else. Makes sense now that I seen what all he got points for.

Punky

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#17583 vince816

vince816

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

Nope

I needed every single one of those points from Hunt because I barely squeaked by Warriors. On a side note, we should look at changing the scoring system next year because it heavily favors QB and RB. It's crazy that Antonio Brown (the consensus #1 WR) is projected to score less fantasy points than Cutler. I understand that's part of the drafting strategy and distinguishes our league from others, but the system devalues WR and TE. Maybe 10 rec yds = 1 point. Just a thought...

Punky

#17584 Punkyc7

Punkyc7

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,710 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

yes

The qbs points aren't that much. Wr could use some tweaking though. I would be ok with bumping the bonus points for WR's. The normal points should stay the same for the season though. We do get an extra WR to get more points for that position as well.

vince

Feel free to post on the board so others can comment.

Edited by Punkyc7, 12 September 2017 - 07:33 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users