125 replies to this topic

#1 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:39 PM

Here are some of the most asked questions. If I miss any, please reply to this post and it will be added:

Will I be getting paid?
If you made $20, claimed from the previous month and approved before you are paid, congrats! You are getting paid.
If not, guess what. No payout for you! But that doesn't mean your money is taken away. It gets carried over to the next month.
  • Example: If you have $20 in offers from before January ended, then you will be getting your payment processed around the 15th of February (please keep in mind that the email just notifies that your payment was processed and approved. It does not mean your check is in the mail. All checks are sent together).
When will I get my check? When are they actually sent?
It could be up to a week for US members --depending on the postal services-- or up to 10+ business days elsewhere. Please do not ask for estimations of when your check will arrive. We can't predict the mail any better than you can.

Now, if you were paid, how do you get your payment? Checks are mailed to your house via postal services, and yes, even if you are international, you still get your check mailed. As to how to cash it, go to the local bank, store or mall to get it cashed, or sign it over to a parent for them to deposit. You do not need a bank account or credit card to cash your check, just a valid picture ID or an accompanying guardian.

If you have a U.S. or U.K. verified PayPal account, you can now be paid via PayPal again! Simply go into your My Profile page and enter your PayPal information. At payment processing time, you will receive both the email notifying you that your payment is being made and another one that confirms a deposit into your PayPal account. Again, this is only available to U.S. and U.K. members who have verified PayPal accounts.

My referrals/referral commission/pearls/coins amount decreased. What happened?!
As payout time approaches, TT's staff conducts a final clean out of their system and take care of all the frauders. If one of your referrals was deleted for fraud, you may notice a decrease in your commission and number of referrals.
  • If you have negative coins/pearls that means that an offer was reversed. In very strange cases, some offers might not pay TT for all the amount due, or just retreat. In those cases, TT has to revert the credit to all the affected people's account. This means that if you used that pearl you got from an offer that was now reversed, you will get a negative amount.
When are offers reseted or what to do about them?
Pending offers claimed last month will be reseted after all payouts have been done, so sometime after the 20th is a good guess.
You can choose to redo them, and then they would stay for another month. But remember, all pending offers from the previous month will be sent back to Cash Offers after payouts.
  • What if they say they are expired? When do they go away?
    Like in the former paragraph, after payout those disappear instead of going back to Cash Offers.
I am not getting my full earnings! Why is that?
The reason why you didn't get your whole amount is because what you get paid is how much you have done the previous month. Your check that you will be getting in the mail in February will only have offers from January 1st-January 30th that were either claimed and/or approved in January. Any offers that were done between the 1st of February and the date payments are processed will be paid in March.

There is absolutely no limit on how much you can be paid in a month. If you reach $600 in a year, you will be required to fill out a W-9 before they will pay you. You can earn as MUCH as you can do.

***ADDITION***
PAYPAL PAYMENT INFORMATION

A little information about PayPal, since it was re-added.
All there is to know about it can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/
We are not PayPal. We will not honor questions about PayPal. If you have a question/comment/concern about PayPal, go to their website and email them or look through their help files. They are very intuitive, and whatever issues you come across with them, direct them to them. Not to TT, or TT's support. PayPal or PayPal's support.

That said, right now the PayPal option is available to U.S. and U. K. Verified PayPal accounts. (what those are, check in their website)
If you are not a verified user, TT will simply not send the money until you either a.) verify your PayPal account or b.) choose to be paid by check from your profile in your TT account.

Nothing has changed for the folks that want to receive checks. No extra fees, no extra timing, and you can still choose to have your money delivered via check.

#2 MX

MX

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:27 PM

No need to quote the whole thread...

i feel so stupid because i still dont get it, its febrary 12 today ( i think ) i started making money beggining of this month i am at $111.00 now. so the checks that are going to be sent soon are for february's earnings?
pokesmot.net/forums

fo sho

#3 sublimedingo

sublimedingo

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:32 PM

you will receive a check for feb earnings in march.
Posted Image

#4 Ryan

Ryan

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:34 PM

Great guide Naten! Maybe this will cut down on alot of uneccesary topics. :)

Edited by Ryan, 13 February 2007 - 07:37 PM.

Posted Image

#5 OG Maverick

OG Maverick

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:44 PM

View PostDJSMITH, on Feb 18 2007, 07:41 PM, said:

There is absolutely no limit on how much you can be paid in a month. If you reach $600, you will be required to fill out a W-9 before they will pay you. You can earn as MUCH as you can do.

Is this cumulative, or just if you earn over $600 in a month?
It's $600 in a year.  

#6 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:55 PM

And, just so everybody knows, it's when the money is paid that matters, not when it's earned, so January's check for December's earnings is what started tax year 2007. On the other end, your December 2007 earnings, paid in January '08, will be next year's income. :)

#7 hotrodfrm

hotrodfrm

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

So do they email you when you hit the 600 mark or do you need to request the form or...?

#8 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:31 PM

View Posthotrodfrm, on Feb 19 2007, 04:00 PM, said:

So do they email you when you hit the 600 mark or do you need to request the form or...?
When you hit $600 for the year, you will receive an email notifying you that you need to provide a W-9 before any more payments will be made, linking you to the form on the IRS site, and providing you with submission info (FAX and mailing address).

#9 clanny

clanny

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 07:53 PM

Hello,
I had a question too, if I earned like 200$ a year and than it the 2nd year and I earned 500$ will that count as together the 200+500=700$? like do I get a w-8 or w-9 form for the over 600 payment but in 2 years and not in 1 year?

Or it only when someone earn more than $600 in just 1 year , so if they earn 1000$ in 3 years and none reached over $600 in each of of the years meaning I don't need a w-9 or w-8 form right?

Sorry for all this question, just want to make this sure so I don't need to deal with it in the future.
www.clanny.net/forum

Got suggestion.feedbacks? www.topvote.page.tl

#10 OG Maverick

OG Maverick

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:10 PM

It's just in one year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users