125 replies to this topic

#111 jahakb

jahakb

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:06 PM

View Post4mrmcdman, on 01 May 2010 - 09:26 PM, said:

It will not "return to $0" until after the payments are processed...between the 15th and the 20th of every month.
Okay thanks! good to know, i was afraid it was supposed to be submitted instead of automatic LOL...i prob would have cried if i had missed cashout. I worked my butt off last month. :D

#112 LannyB3123

LannyB3123

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

Well explained forum!  Thanks all!
Posted Image

#113 kaitlynash

kaitlynash

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

If we do a contest wrong will we be told?  Still waiting for payment for the 100 $1 bills to credit. (If this should be under a different subject I apologize).  Thanks
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#114 allredcans

allredcans

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:47 PM

they will post on there when they have credited for the people who have done it. i did it about 8 days ago and still waiting. so just have to wait for them to credit it.

Edited by allredcans, 23 September 2010 - 12:48 PM.

#115 Sher

Sher

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

oo thanks for the info...  very helpful
Posted Image

#116 Skyz

Skyz

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:05 PM

Ok, so I looked around, and asked in the chat room with no answers back in return but I don't see an answer to the question I have: "I" made the mistake of thinking I had all 'day' the 15th to instant payout and obviously I ended up hindering myself from the payment and now have to wait until a check arrives 'whenever that is'... however I'd like to know what happens if I increase my payout limit in my "Profile" to say, "150.00" instead of 20.00, will that PREVENT a check being sent and then after the 15th when instant pay opens back up and I have 75.00 or so in my account I can THEN go ahead and click 'instant payout' when "I" choose it? Any responses would be appreciated.

#117 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

View PostSkyz, on 15 June 2014 - 06:05 PM, said:

Ok, so I looked around, and asked in the chat room with no answers back in return but I don't see an answer to the question I have: "I" made the mistake of thinking I had all 'day' the 15th to instant payout and obviously I ended up hindering myself from the payment and now have to wait until a check arrives 'whenever that is'... however I'd like to know what happens if I increase my payout limit in my "Profile" to say, "150.00" instead of 20.00, will that PREVENT a check being sent and then after the 15th when instant pay opens back up and I have 75.00 or so in my account I can THEN go ahead and click 'instant payout' when "I" choose it? Any responses would be appreciated.

If you raise your minimum above your balance, it will, indeed, prevent a check from being sent via the regular monthly payout if payments haven't already been processed. (For the record, if you have a verified PayPal account, you can be paid by that method whether it's Instant Pay or the regular system. Having your payment made through the regular payout doesn't automatically mean you'll get a check; it's whatever you have indicated on your My Profile page.) However, you can't then request an Instant Pay that's less than your minimum, so, no, the scenario that you've presented will not work. (Whenever you change your minimum, by the way, you won't be able to get an Instant Pay for 30 days; you are warned of this before you finalize any changes. In other words, you can't raise your payout, then turn around and lower your minimum, and then get an Instant Pay.)

I'm not sure what you mean by thinking that you had all day on the 15th to request a payment. Instant Pay is always shut down for a day or two while the regular monthly payout is being processed; it automatically closes at midnight on the 14th. It'll open up again shortly, and then you can proceed if you've met the minimum in eligible funds.

If you exceeded the minimum by the end of May (and haven't gotten paid via Instant Pay since then), though, then, yes, your payment through that date (May 30) will most likely have been processed already when the Instant Pay window opens back up and will be on its way to you via your chosen method by the 20th. (There's no "whenever that is" about receiving a check aside from variability in mail service. Payments for earnings through the end of the preceding month, assuming the minimum was met, are processed on or around the 15th--in this case, the 15th falls on a Sunday, so it'll probably be tomorrow--and sent by the 20th.) That doesn't mean, however, that any eligible earnings from the first part of June wouldn't be payable via Instant Pay, as soon as it opens back up, so depending on your earnings pattern and amounts, you may still be able to request an Instant Pay within the next day or two.

#118 Skyz

Skyz

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:16 AM

That clears up a lot and I appreciate all the time you personally took to explain that all to me, thank you.

My words about the 15th- I was only saying (because my only knowledge until you've just cleared it up was what some non staff/non moderator chatters had said in the chat room.) The comment was you should get your money 'by' the 15th, when clearly I should have done it 'prior' to the 15th.

Thank you.

#119 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

View PostSkyz, on 16 June 2014 - 07:16 AM, said:

That clears up a lot and I appreciate all the time you personally took to explain that all to me, thank you.

My words about the 15th- I was only saying (because my only knowledge until you've just cleared it up was what some non staff/non moderator chatters had said in the chat room.) The comment was you should get your money 'by' the 15th, when clearly I should have done it 'prior' to the 15th.

Thank you.

The 15th is cited because that's when any locked earnings from the previous month become available for Instant Pay. If that's the case, then you wouldn't be able to get your money prior to the 15th because it wouldn't yet be unlocked. If your earnings are not locked, however, you can request an Instant Pay anytime you reach the minimum. (Please note that there is a fee for Instant Pay but none for the regular monthly payout, so there is a benefit to waiting for your earnings to be processed automatically. :))

#120 Jennifer25

Jennifer25

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:55 PM

I have a question about PayPal and the payments. Can I request my money anytime and get it, or do I have to wait until the 15th of every month if I make 20 or over to request it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users