Jump to content


What pets does everyone have?


  • Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#91 refund37101

refund37101

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:02 PM

We have one adult cat named Velcro, he weighs about 20 pounds and we just got to kittens named Spook and Princess.

#92 quackers2008

quackers2008

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 06:56 AM

View Postrefund37101, on May 10 2007, 11:02 PM, said:

We have one adult cat named Velcro, he weighs about 20 pounds and we just got to kittens named Spook and Princess.

20 lbs is big for a cat.  :huh:

#93 dmona14

dmona14

    Metal Detector

  • Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:46 AM

View PostMultifctd1, on May 6 2007, 04:04 PM, said:

I have 1 dog - boxer - Jake
1 fish - male beta - Rainbow or Bo for short
1 Amazon Parrot - Romeo
and........13 rabbits - Buzz, Billy, Jr., Jewels, Sam, Yo-Yo, and 7 babies that I have not named yet.
Anyone want a baby rabbit? :lol:

Do you have any pictures of Jake??  I really want a boxer and would love to see a picture.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE TREASURE KINGS
Posted Image


#94 AdamT

AdamT

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

i have a goldfish that i have had for 6years.
tt member since Dec 20th 06.
VIP Member since August 6th.
treasure hunt completed on 2/25/08.
796 offers approved
Posted Image

#95 quackers2008

quackers2008

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:25 AM

View PostAdamT, on May 14 2007, 06:01 PM, said:

i have a goldfish that i have had for 6years.

I want to get some Koi. They are the japanesse equivalent to a goldfish.

#96 Riyko

Riyko

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:02 PM

I don't have a lizard anymore, she died. Hopefully by the time I go home in july there will only be one dog left (as mean as that is, i'm really hoping they put the eldest dog to sleep, she's way too much work and I don't want to have to watch her again since when I was home at the first of the month, I was ready to strangle her. She wouldn't let me sleep or kept waking me up every 15 minutes by walking around in my bedroom when she knows she isn't suppose to be in there.... Oops rant ^^)

quackers2008 My mom just bought some Koi fish the other day for her pond, I haven't seen them, but they better live longer then a year, they cost $24 and they are the bigger ones.

Edited by Riyko, 18 May 2007 - 08:02 PM.

RIP Grandpa Kihn Nov 9, 1929 - Feb 14, 2011 you will be missed <3

RIP Dad Feb 16, 1954 - Sept 7, 2012 you will be missed very much <3

Posted Image

#97 mretzloff

mretzloff

    TreasureTrooper!

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3161 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

OMG, my neighbors dog won't STFU and my neighbor won't take him inside >:(

#98 quackers2008

quackers2008

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:26 AM

View PostRiyko, on May 18 2007, 08:02 PM, said:

I don't have a lizard anymore, she died. Hopefully by the time I go home in july there will only be one dog left (as mean as that is, i'm really hoping they put the eldest dog to sleep, she's way too much work and I don't want to have to watch her again since when I was home at the first of the month, I was ready to strangle her. She wouldn't let me sleep or kept waking me up every 15 minutes by walking around in my bedroom when she knows she isn't suppose to be in there.... Oops rant ^^)

quackers2008 My mom just bought some Koi fish the other day for her pond, I haven't seen them, but they better live longer then a year, they cost $24 and they are the bigger ones.

Koi ponds r sooooooooo pretty. I have been looking into setting one up as a quite place to go read. maybe plant some trees around it. oh, a gozeebo would be neat by it too.

Edited by quackers2008, 19 May 2007 - 03:26 AM.


#99 nicolascole

nicolascole

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 04:21 PM

I have 2 dogs, one Jack Russel Terrier and one Beagle. I also have one Cat, but im not sure about the type...




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users