Sorry! This offer is not available in your country' !!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 none

none

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:44 AM

... You will be redirectd shortly .......

Hmm, the problem seems to be in my demograhic location; Me being an Indian, am used to getting this message quite often! In fact, whenever I click on an offer, this is what I read 99 out of 100 times! So, my question is - what is the status of this redirected link, .i.e., If i click on an offer with a payout of say $10, and I get the above message, and I am redirected to a new link, so does that mean that the new link is also worth a $10 offer, and if I complete it, I will get credited for it?

I hope I made my question clear. This is my 1st post, and I did read the FAQ's, and also serached for this topic, and to the best of my knowledge, I did not found anything, which satisfies my querry, so I am posting it here.

Thank you.

#2 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:00 AM

Well, most offers are mainly for US members. So if you are not within the US, it will redirect you. And no, if the offer doesn't correspond, you will not get credit.
Here is the International Thread, which will provide you with a list of international offers approved by other members,
http://forum.treasur...?showtopic=9456

And here's tis about referrals, which are the best bet for international members.
http://www.treasuret...tutorials6.html

Nantenchild

#3 none

none

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:39 AM

View PostNantenchild, on May 21 2007, 06:00 AM, said:

Well, most offers are mainly for US members. So if you are not within the US, it will redirect you. And no, if the offer doesn't correspond, you will not get credit.
Here is the International Thread, which will provide you with a list of international offers approved by other members,
http://forum.treasur...?showtopic=9456

And here's tis about referrals, which are the best bet for international members.
http://www.treasuret...tutorials6.html

Nantenchild

Thanks for the reply. And as for the Int thingy, I was comming to that too ....

Here is what I read from the Int thread of offers that Indians completed :

INDIA:
Buyer's Edge
ChipVault
Cool Savings
EliteMate
Flying Toasters
Free $50 Gas Card
Free Cursors
Free Greeting Card
Free Screensaver
Greenfield Online (Ciao Surveys)
ImLive.com
Lightspeed
mpfree.com
MyPoints
Premium Screensavers
Recipe Toolbar
Screensavers.com
Senior Friend Finder
Smileys
Student
Tax Act
The Net Panel
Weather Toolbar
Posted by: simply_coool, sriram666, shavam, archit, indianlady,RoBiN

Now, I did searched them as well, and surprisingly, even most of them are just for US and Canada residents! Take for example, Mypoints, The Net Panel, Lightspeed - when I tried to register these, I found out that they were only meant for some specific country (ies). Its just that , they dont give any 'redirertion' link.

it seems like most of my Indians friends, did not noticed that, and they just signed up. I would like to know iof that is fine?

Personally, I think if its clear that thoseare not meant for Indians (or any other country for that matter), we should not register - hence I didn't.

Let me know, if I am wrong.

As for the referrals, yup, I can surely make some for your good site. I know a few fellow Indians that are US resident, and there are quite a few in numbers :)!

#4 saratdear

saratdear

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:31 AM

Hi..er..none,
                  Nice to see a fellow Indian! I too find it difficult to get some offers that are meant for Indians. So, as others said, it is best to find referrals.

Nice to meet you.

Sarat

#5 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

TreasureTrooper!

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:43 AM

I am not exactly sure what you mean...
Offers do change overtime (like certain offers opening or closing for international traffic), so that could be what you've experienced. Now, if you are positive you can't possibly do those offers because they are not available for India, post in that thread and request them to be scratched off, so other Indian members are not stuck wondering why they don't work.

And no. If the offer isn't available for the area (even if it doesn't redirect) using fake information will get that account deleted.

Good luck with getting tons of referrals. :)

Nantenchild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users