Jump to content


addresss apt/suite question


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 reezy718

reezy718

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:35 AM

this may sound like a stupid question but im just curious.some surveys ask you to put ya address and then put ya apt or suite number in another box,but on treasure trooper i have my address along with my apt number in the address box.am im suppose 2 put my whole address when doing a survey in the address bar or do i just put my address in and put my apt number in the apt/suite box.they said you suppose 2 put ya info the same exact way u put it on treasure trooper.can somebody help me with this problem cuz im totally confused.

#2 Nantenchild

Nantenchild

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5745 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:46 AM

Normally, for apartment/PO box/suites/whatever else, it would go in AddressLine #2. If it reads the same regardless, you can use it both ways, but address box #2 is the standard for that.

For example, I guess you are saying you use it like:
322 Main Street, Apt. No., City, State, Zip.

You could also do it
AddressLine1: 322 Main Street
AddressLine2: Apt. No.

Nantenchild


#3 reezy718

reezy718

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:59 AM

View PostNantenchild, on May 21 2007, 12:46 PM, said:

Normally, for apartment/PO box/suites/whatever else, it would go in AddressLine #2. If it reads the same regardless, you can use it both ways, but address box #2 is the standard for that.

For example, I guess you are saying you use it like:
322 Main Street, Apt. No., City, State, Zip.

You could also do it
AddressLine1: 322 Main Street
AddressLine2: Apt. No.

Nantenchild


what about the ones that say apt/suite?what do i do with those?do i put my apt number in there or do it where i put my whole address in the address box?what do i do when it says address line 2 and apt/suite?

Edited by reezy718, 21 May 2007 - 11:04 AM.


#4 Sabelis

Sabelis

    SuperTrooper

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:03 AM

I normally write my address like this:

123 Somewhere Ave. Apt #203

but you can also write it like:

123 Somewhere Ave.
Apt #203

#5 reezy718

reezy718

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:06 AM

View PostSabelis, on May 21 2007, 01:03 PM, said:

I normally write my address like this:

123 Somewhere Ave. Apt #203

but you can also write it like:

123 Somewhere Ave.
Apt #203

o ok cuz i was confused.in my address bar i just put apt 203.i didnt put the number sign?do i have to use the number sign?also what do i do when its a apt/suite box?do i put my apt in there

#6 Sabelis

Sabelis

    SuperTrooper

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:11 AM

View Postreezy718, on May 21 2007, 12:06 PM, said:

View PostSabelis, on May 21 2007, 01:03 PM, said:

I normally write my address like this:

123 Somewhere Ave. Apt #203

but you can also write it like:

123 Somewhere Ave.
Apt #203

o ok cuz i was confused.in my address bar i just put apt 203.i didnt put the number sign?do i have to use the number sign?also what do i do when its a apt/suite box?do i put my apt in there

No you don't have to have the number sign either because sometimes it won't accept it.

#7 reezy718

reezy718

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:31 AM

View PostSabelis, on May 21 2007, 01:11 PM, said:

View Postreezy718, on May 21 2007, 12:06 PM, said:

View PostSabelis, on May 21 2007, 01:03 PM, said:

I normally write my address like this:

123 Somewhere Ave. Apt #203

but you can also write it like:

123 Somewhere Ave.
Apt #203

o ok cuz i was confused.in my address bar i just put apt 203.i didnt put the number sign?do i have to use the number sign?also what do i do when its a apt/suite box?do i put my apt in there

No you don't have to have the number sign either because sometimes it won't accept it.


so in the apt/suite box do i just write the number or do i put apt 203

#8 kst8no1

kst8no1

    TreasureTrooper!

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3292 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:33 AM

View Postreezy718, on May 21 2007, 12:31 PM, said:

View PostSabelis, on May 21 2007, 01:11 PM, said:

View Postreezy718, on May 21 2007, 12:06 PM, said:

View PostSabelis, on May 21 2007, 01:03 PM, said:

I normally write my address like this:

123 Somewhere Ave. Apt #203

but you can also write it like:

123 Somewhere Ave.
Apt #203

o ok cuz i was confused.in my address bar i just put apt 203.i didnt put the number sign?do i have to use the number sign?also what do i do when its a apt/suite box?do i put my apt in there

No you don't have to have the number sign either because sometimes it won't accept it.


so in the apt/suite box do i just write the number or do i put apt 203

Im sure just the #
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users