• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#11 KiNGMAN

KiNGMAN

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:56 PM

I would like to start by thanking Treasure for starting this thread and showing a willingness to listen to the views of us uk members !!

Please try to be constructive guys and not to turn this thread into a ****ing and griping area. I am sure the powers that be behind the site realise it is in their interests as much as ours that we are happy , and are doing as much as possible to make that so !!

I think the biggest drawbacks that the site faces with uk members is that the cheques are issued in $`s and from the states , and therefore can take a lot longer to be recieved , and usually incur charges to be deposited or cashed . Im sure everyone would agree the incentive is a lot less if you recieved a cheque for $20 and had to pay $6 (or maybe more ) to cash or bank that cheque . I dont know how practical it would be to issue the cheques in £ sterling from the usa or maybe to find a bank in the uk to issue them from , im sure its something that must have at some point been considered

And working my way around the site and reading threads on the forum i know some uk members feel hard done by that they cannot earn the 75c a day for the daily survey , or participate in buried treasure or jacks jackpot . Maybe the answer would be to set up a twin site in the uk , which would cause all sorts of problems with regard to referral earnings etc . Personally i wouldnt like to be cut assunder from the american branch , i enjoy being here .

But im sure whatever the answers are they will be found sooner or later , the management just need to be given the time to bang their heads against the wall till they find the solutions .

Well i have blabbed on for long enough , hope this is of assistance to you all .

And thanks again for a great site Treasure et al !!!!

Edited by KiNGMAN, 30 July 2007 - 02:03 PM.

#12 grinnerlynn

grinnerlynn

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:31 AM

I asked at my bank and they told me it will be between £8-£10 to exchange a US cheque to be deposited into my account. so that would be approx $16-$20 *Which is about as much as you earn doing all the offers) I really think TT needs to apply for a UK bank account to pay all its UK members from there.
Its not hard to do as many people that buy off me on ebay are from the US and lots of them have UK bank accounts so they can send me cheques. Maybe TT could look into this?   <_<

#13 kosnowman

kosnowman

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 04:34 AM

DAILY SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also take away the state/province box in the mailing adress becasue thats US states.

#14 KiNGMAN

KiNGMAN

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:07 PM

could i suggest we get a read first segment in the announcements which can keep us updated on what and what is not available to those in the uk ... and when something may become available to us

the reason for this is there appears (reading through the threads) to be a lot of duplication of moans and gripes about the same subjects ... and i would imagine you are even more bored with reading them than i am   lol

#15 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

I think there are some repeats just to let the mods know that there is more than one person who feels the same way.

I agree with all that has been said so far and especially the Daily Surveys as it is a very easy way to earn $0.75 (which doesn't sound like much but it all builds up) and also that is the only way to get the Topaz Gem.

I would like to see Cash Shopping specifically for UK members as I have been looking through and can't find anything so far for us  and we need these to get the Amethyst gem :(  

I would also like some more offers to be updated more frequently as I have done almost all I can do and I only need 5 more gold coins to buy the last piece of the Treasure Map so I can get on the $100 Treasure Hunt, which I can't wait to do!  :P
Click on my profile to see my dragons!

#16 Sc00by2

Sc00by2

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:16 PM

Just use a cash converter, but i would love to see UK Daily Surveys!

#17 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:55 AM

View PostSc00by2, on Aug 8 2007, 02:16 AM, said:

Just use a cash converter

What is that?

#18 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:03 AM

If possible, we could be paid using Paypal which would avoid high bank charges.

#19 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:50 PM

We could also get our own Cash Shopping section, as I have yet to find any offers there that we can do.

#20 tt2568

tt2568

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:35 AM

Please delete these offers, they don't work.

ASDA Consumer
Foxy Bingo
Curb Your Cravings
Rome Trip
PC Bug Doctor
Digital Cameras
Visa Gift Card
Sony Bravia
V Music Festival
Odeon Cinema
JVC Camcorder
Win4Now