• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 tt2568

tt2568

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:37 AM

Also, we need cash surveys. We NEED them. And ore offers. Otherwise we have no chance of treasure hunting.

#22 JerrySizzler

JerrySizzler

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:02 AM

In case some of you haven't seen this:

http://forum.treasur...showtopic=35155

They will be adding Daily 75 cent Surveys for UK members within the next couple of months.  Hang in there  ;)
Posted Image Posted Image

#23 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:51 PM

View PostJerrySizzler, on Aug 24 2007, 06:02 PM, said:

In case some of you haven't seen this:

http://forum.treasur...showtopic=35155

They will be adding Daily 75 cent Surveys for UK members within the next couple of months.  Hang in there  ;)

No I hadn't seen that, thanks JerrySizzler :)
This is such good news! :P

Edited by deolm, 28 August 2007 - 07:59 AM.

Click on my profile to see my dragons!

#24 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:50 AM

Another thing we could get is referral commission on gold coins if possible?

Reason being, we don't get many offers to get gold coins but we need them for things like the Treasure Map pieces and the Journal Pages as well as when you're on the Treasure Hunt itself.

Maybe we could get 1 coin for every 5 coins our first level referrals get (20%) and 1 coin for every 20 coins our second level referrals get (5%). What do you think?  :)

#25 mcflylover

mcflylover

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:19 AM

More offers with platinum coins.
Also more offers would be nice because i have nothing to do again.

Edited by mcflylover, 30 August 2007 - 11:40 AM.

Posted Image

#26 Sc00by2

Sc00by2

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:24 AM

I have no offers to do either :(

#27 Monkey-Moejo

Monkey-Moejo

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:41 AM

When the daily surveys come we won't need to be botherd about no more offers i guess, seeing as $0.75 for 31 days is about $23.25 which sounds ok to me :).
Posted Image

#28 tt2568

tt2568

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 12:40 PM

Just read the newsletter. I'm outraged. It's like you've just left uk members not caring about how fast we get our payment. You finally give a more friendly payment members, one that if was for uk members would actually let us have our money, it's only for us members who get it all anyway. Not happy at all treasure.

#29 Monkey-Moejo

Monkey-Moejo

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:55 PM

View Posttt2568, on Sep 2 2007, 07:40 PM, said:

Just read the newsletter. I'm outraged. It's like you've just left uk members not caring about how fast we get our payment. You finally give a more friendly payment members, one that if was for uk members would actually let us have our money, it's only for us members who get it all anyway. Not happy at all treasure.

Agreed, i'd just like to say TreasureTrooper i hope you know that it takes us high fees for us to be able to transfer $ to and it would be nice to have paypal as an payent option so that it will only take us 50p/nothing to transfer the money to our bank also id just like to know why is it to US users only?
Posted Image

#30 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:29 AM

View PostMonkey-Moejo, on Sep 2 2007, 08:55 PM, said:

View Posttt2568, on Sep 2 2007, 07:40 PM, said:

Agreed, i'd just like to say TreasureTrooper i hope you know that it takes us high fees for us to be able to transfer $ to and it would be nice to have paypal as an payent option so that it will only take us 50p/nothing to transfer the money to our bank also id just like to know why is it to US users only?

Also agreed. I notice it says that you have to be US verified but as we do not live in the US then obviously we can't.
I do understand that Treasure Trooper wants only verified Paypal members in order to reduce fraud, however I don't see why it has to be only members from the US?
I have a UK verified Paypal account, which I'm sure many of us do, so could we not be paid by Paypal too? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users