#31 lovingfamilyof5

lovingfamilyof5

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2370 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:50 PM

View Postdeolm, on Aug 28 2007, 08:50 AM, said:

Another thing we could get is referral commission on gold coins if possible?

Reason being, we don't get many offers to get gold coins but we need them for things like the Treasure Map pieces and the Journal Pages as well as when you're on the Treasure Hunt itself.

Maybe we could get 1 coin for every 5 coins our first level referrals get (20%) and 1 coin for every 20 coins our second level referrals get (5%). What do you think?  :)

That wouldnt be possible I am sure the US dont even have that option. TT is trying their best to make this site as fair to the UK as it is to the US it just takes time to form all of this into 1 I am sure if they was to have like 1000 workers working on this type of thing then all the stuff on the do to list would be done already but they just simply can not do everything at once and do not have that many workers.

I am sure if everyone know how much work and time it takes to form a site like this or even just a small site with a few tiny little links to click that its a long drawn out process.

Just give it time and be patient thats what everyone has to do even the people from the US just be patient.

#32 lovingfamilyof5

lovingfamilyof5

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2370 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:02 PM

View Postdeolm, on Sep 3 2007, 04:29 AM, said:

View PostMonkey-Moejo, on Sep 2 2007, 08:55 PM, said:

View Posttt2568, on Sep 2 2007, 07:40 PM, said:

Just read the newsletter. I'm outraged. It's like you've just left uk members not caring about how fast we get our payment. You finally give a more friendly payment members, one that if was for uk members would actually let us have our money, it's only for us members who get it all anyway. Not happy at all treasure.

Agreed, i'd just like to say TreasureTrooper i hope you know that it takes us high fees for us to be able to transfer $ to £ and it would be nice to have paypal as an payent option so that it will only take us 50p/nothing to transfer the money to our bank also id just like to know why is it to US users only?

Also agreed. I notice it says that you have to be US verified but as we do not live in the US then obviously we can't.
I do understand that Treasure Trooper wants only verified Paypal members in order to reduce fraud, however I don't see why it has to be only members from the US?
I have a UK verified Paypal account, which I'm sure many of us do, so could we not be paid by Paypal too? :)

TT has no way of knowing if the account is verified if you are outside the US!

Not to sound rude or offensive in anyways about what I am about to say (and sorry if I do) but..

I know it must be frustrating to all of you who are limited to certain things but thats no reason to blame TT. They are not the cause of the chargers (which in the US some banks charge a fee for cashing a check btw)

TT is working on ways to make more options for payment. TT is also not trying to leave anyone out on anything what so ever they are doing their best to get things done accordingly!

And tech. its really not TT's fault that most of the companies do not allow anyone outside the US to take part in such surveys. certain companies have that policy for a reason and some reasons I have no idea why they would even be an issue but anyways.  Like I said before TT is doing what they can to make this site fair enough for both US and UK.

Just be glad that you are able to take part in this site because as you can see TT doesnt have any way for people from like japan , china , switzerland or any of those places to join this site and take part in this site so you are not the only ones and you know no site is going to be perfect in every detail and as always not everyone is going to be happy with everything taking place.  :P

#33 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:42 PM

[quote name='lovingfamilyof5' post='303047' date='Jan 10 2008, 03:50 AM'][quote name='deolm' post='279329' date='Aug 28 2007, 08:50 AM']Another thing we could get is referral commission on gold coins if possible?

Reason being, we don't get many offers to get gold coins but we need them for things like the Treasure Map pieces and the Journal Pages as well as when you're on the Treasure Hunt itself.

Maybe we could get 1 coin for every 5 coins our first level referrals get (20%) and 1 coin for every 20 coins our second level referrals get (5%). What do you think?  :)[/quote]

That wouldnt be possible I am sure the US dont even have that option. TT is trying their best to make this site as fair to the UK as it is to the US it just takes time to form all of this into 1 I am sure if they was to have like 1000 workers working on this type of thing then all the stuff on the do to list would be done already but they just simply can not do everything at once and do not have that many workers.

I am sure if everyone know how much work and time it takes to form a site like this or even just a small site with a few tiny little links to click that its a long drawn out process.

Just give it time and be patient thats what everyone has to do even the people from the US just be patient.
[/quote]

[quote name='lovingfamilyof5' post='303050' date='Jan 10 2008, 04:02 AM'][quote name='deolm' post='280949' date='Sep 3 2007, 04:29 AM'][quote name='Monkey-Moejo' post='280818' date='Sep 2 2007, 08:55 PM'][quote name='tt2568' post='280793' date='Sep 2 2007, 07:40 PM']Just read the newsletter. I'm outraged. It's like you've just left uk members not caring about how fast we get our payment. You finally give a more friendly payment members, one that if was for uk members would actually let us have our money, it's only for us members who get it all anyway. Not happy at all treasure.[/quote]

Agreed, i'd just like to say TreasureTrooper i hope you know that it takes us high fees for us to be able to transfer $ to £ and it would be nice to have paypal as an payent option so that it will only take us 50p/nothing to transfer the money to our bank also id just like to know why is it to US users only?
[/quote]

Also agreed. I notice it says that you have to be US verified but as we do not live in the US then obviously we can't.
I do understand that Treasure Trooper wants only verified Paypal members in order to reduce fraud, however I don't see why it has to be only members from the US?
I have a UK verified Paypal account, which I'm sure many of us do, so could we not be paid by Paypal too? :)
[/quote]

Not to sound rude or offensive in anyways about what I am about to say (and sorry if I do) but..

I know it must be frustrating to all of you who are limited to certain things but thats no reason to blame TT. They are not the cause of the chargers (which in the US some banks charge a fee for cashing a check btw)

TT is working on ways to make more options for payment. TT is also not trying to leave anyone out on anything what so ever they are doing their best to get things done accordingly!

And tech. its really not TT's fault that most of the companies do not allow anyone outside the US to take part in such surveys. certain companies have that policy for a reason and some reasons I have no idea why they would even be an issue but anyways.  Like I said before TT is doing what they can to make this site fair enough for both US and UK.

Just be glad that you are able to take part in this site because as you can see TT doesnt have any way for people from like japan , china , switzerland or any of those places to join this site and take part in this site so you are not the only ones and you know no site is going to be perfect in every detail and as always not everyone is going to be happy with everything taking place.  :P
[/quote]

Wow do you work for TT or something?  :lol:

Now I'm sure there must be some way of TT knowing if the account is verified if we are outside the US as ebay does. Just a matter of finding it that's all  ;)
Click on my profile to see my dragons!

#34 lovingfamilyof5

lovingfamilyof5

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2370 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:37 PM

[quote name='deolm' post='303146' date='Jan 10 2008, 02:42 PM'][quote name='lovingfamilyof5' post='303047' date='Jan 10 2008, 03:50 AM'][quote name='deolm' post='279329' date='Aug 28 2007, 08:50 AM']Another thing we could get is referral commission on gold coins if possible?

Maybe we could get 1 coin for every 5 coins our first level referrals get (20%) and 1 coin for every 20 coins our second level referrals get (5%). What do you think?  :)[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name='lovingfamilyof5' post='303050' date='Jan 10 2008, 04:02 AM'][quote name='deolm' post='280949' date='Sep 3 2007, 04:29 AM'][quote name='Monkey-Moejo' post='280818' date='Sep 2 2007, 08:55 PM'][quote name='tt2568' post='280793' date='Sep 2 2007, 07:40 PM']Just read the newsletter. I'm outraged. It's like you've just left uk members not caring about how fast we get our payment. You finally give a more friendly payment members, one that if was for uk members would actually let us have our money, it's only for us members who get it all anyway. Not happy at all treasure.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now I'm sure there must be some way of TT knowing if the account is verified if we are outside the US as ebay does. Just a matter of finding it that's all  ;)
[/quote]

No I do not work for TT I'm just a reg. member like everyone else.

Ebay has certain ways of doing it that way because they are partners with paypal. (includes point systems for rewards , cash back and other misc. offers)

This is just a survey site not an auction place or a place of business development.

I am sure TT is trying to find ways to get UK members payout by via paypal it just takes time for them to get stuff like that done but in the mean time people can give TT support and patients while they are working towards making the site better for everyone.

No sense in making something that small into something so big. You do offers and you get paid. Yes right now they dont have many offers for UK members but they are getting them just as fast as they can. Companies can be a pain in the butt when it comes to getting their attention.

Just be patient and support TT with their efforts and thank them for what they have done for us not yell and whin because of what they havent completed yet.

#35 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:20 PM

[quote name='lovingfamilyof5' post='303319' date='Jan 11 2008, 04:37 AM'][quote name='deolm' post='303146' date='Jan 10 2008, 02:42 PM'][quote name='lovingfamilyof5' post='303047' date='Jan 10 2008, 03:50 AM'][quote name='deolm' post='279329' date='Aug 28 2007, 08:50 AM']Another thing we could get is referral commission on gold coins if possible?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I do not work for TT I'm just a reg. member like everyone else.

Ebay has certain ways of doing it that way because they are partners with paypal. (includes point systems for rewards , cash back and other misc. offers)

This is just a survey site not an auction place or a place of business development.

I am sure TT is trying to find ways to get UK members payout by via paypal it just takes time for them to get stuff like that done but in the mean time people can give TT support and patients while they are working towards making the site better for everyone.

No sense in making something that small into something so big. You do offers and you get paid. Yes right now they dont have many offers for UK members but they are getting them just as fast as they can. Companies can be a pain in the butt when it comes to getting their attention.

Just be patient and support TT with their efforts and thank them for what they have done for us not yell and whin because of what they havent completed yet.
[/quote]

This is true, but to be honest I think most people are being patient, and as for the people that "yell and whin", that's what this thread was started for!  :D

#36 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:23 PM

View PostLupine1647, on Jan 14 2008, 09:03 PM, said:

UK members can now take daily survey #1. Enjoy!

Thanks! :) I just tried the survey but it didn't really work. I entered my details but when I clicked to start survey then it just didn't load  :( . I will try again tomorrow and let you know :)

#37 Titch

Titch

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 04:40 PM

worked fine for me, 1 survey down and loads more to come in future!"
Posted Image
$100 Treasure Hunt - ACT 2

#38 kambing

kambing

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:59 AM

Like everyone else, I'd love Paypal/cheques in £.

Kambing x

#39 deolm

deolm

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:36 AM

Could we also get more Cash Shopping opportunities please? There aren't very many shops that we can use at the moment so this means it is hard for us to get the Amethyst gem and platinum coins. Thank you :)

Edited by deolm, 21 February 2008 - 06:36 AM.

#40 EnglishBob

EnglishBob

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:45 PM

View Postdeolm, on Feb 21 2008, 12:36 PM, said:

Could we also get more Cash Shopping opportunities please? There aren't very many shops that we can use at the moment so this means it is hard for us to get the Amethyst gem and platinum coins. Thank you :)

I second this. I know of a few websites which ALOT of Brits use on a regular basis....maybe you could approach them?

www.play.com  -  This is a major website now in England, loads of people buy from there...due to the free shipping, me included :D
www.hmv.co.uk
www.gameplay.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users