151 replies to this topic

#11 Sabelis

Sabelis

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:04 AM

Instead of having you contact me through my site I'll just answer here :)

I've heard things where some people can't get them to approve at all.  Here is what I suggest:  

1.  Clear all cookies before you start.
2.  Make sure you have no firewall on or anything that blocks cookies.  Make sure you are accepting ALL cookies as well.
3.  Make a new e-mail address.
4.  Instead of just submitting your e-mail address, fill it out completely to the end.  Make sure to take your time on each page reading through everything to take up time.
5.  Once you get to the end, leave the page open for 1-2 minutes.
6.  Close the page.

Also keep in mind that the jackpot doesn't always approve the same day because it can be slower than a regular offer.  I've never had any problems getting these to work for me in the jackpot.

P.S - If anyone has anything they'd like to see added to my website, please let me know and I'll work on getting something done up.

#12 Sabelis

Sabelis

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:06 AM

View PostKero123, on Jun 6 2007, 02:39 AM, said:

if offers dont approve within 10 20 minutes after doing them (FREEBIES).. its most likely they wont approve..once in a blue moon 1 might pop up after a few weeks sitting..CC offers to

I wouldn't suggest doing this.  You should at LEAST wait two weeks and give them a chance.  Out of almost 500 offers that I've done, 85 took longer than a few hours.  Thats almost $50 I would have missed out on if I wasn't patient!

#13 jdnatdesert

jdnatdesert

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:35 PM

View PostSabelis, on Jun 6 2007, 09:04 AM, said:

I've heard things where some people can't get them to approve at all.  Here is what I suggest:  

2.  Make sure you have no firewall on or anything that blocks cookies.  Make sure you are accepting ALL cookies as well.
4.  Instead of just submitting your e-mail address, fill it out completely to the end.  Make sure to take your time on each page reading through everything to take up time.
6.  Close the page.

Also keep in mind that the jackpot doesn't always approve the same day because it can be slower than a regular offer.  I've never had any problems getting these to work for me in the jackpot.

P.S - If anyone has anything they'd like to see added to my website, please let me know and I'll work on getting something done up.

Just when I though I had tried it all, Sabelis comes up with something I wasn't doing (in this case, number 5). Thanks Sabelis!  :)  I was wondering, what has your experience been with ISPs? When you do your offers, do you use the same one? It's another thing I had tried - taking my laptop elsewhere and logging on to another wireless network - that alas, didn't seem to help. But perhaps should have, had I been doing all else correctly.
Posted Image
TreasureTrooper - it's a heck of a lot more fun than working!

#14 Sabelis

Sabelis

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

I've been using the same ISP and I can still offers approved.  I know some people mentioned about going somewhere and using their wireless to change their IP.  Yes, some companies do track by IP (I can't name them for sure :P) but most track by e-mail address.

In my experience, I've never been able to get Consumer Beat to approve.  I've never figured out why :P so I just quit doing them.  

Definitely don't give up on them though.  Always try to redo them because I've had lots of offers go through on the second try!

#15 jdnatdesert

jdnatdesert

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:46 PM

View PostSabelis, on Jun 6 2007, 03:48 PM, said:

I've been using the same ISP and I can still offers approved.  I know some people mentioned about going somewhere and using their wireless to change their IP.  Yes, some companies do track by IP (I can't name them for sure :P) but most track by e-mail address.

In my experience, I've never been able to get Consumer Beat to approve.  I've never figured out why :P so I just quit doing them.  

Definitely don't give up on them though.  Always try to redo them because I've had lots of offers go through on the second try!

Well, I'll tell ya. I've redone some lately, much more than just the second time. You know what, though? I'll never give up on TreasureTrooper. It's just too good a place. When I have problems, I figure it's just the luck of the draw, or I'm doing something wrong. Which is one of the reasons why I appreciate folks like you so much - whether it's because I've asked, or it's something in an unrelated Forum discussion, I've had a lot of "d'oh!" moments that enabled me to try things a better way! :P And somehow, I keep making money from TT, a lot of times by getting to try things that I never would have otherwise. Things like Stamps.com, which I think is the best, and several other offers I've kept. Never would I have dreamed that someone would pay me to try these things! :D TT seems to have something for everyone, and Treasure seems to constantly be finding other ways we can share in his incoming cash flow.  B) You know what they say, "it can't get better than this!"
Posted Image
TreasureTrooper - it's a heck of a lot more fun than working!

#16 ChosenWoo

ChosenWoo

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

I just don't get why it varies so much between people.  Yeah I am whining a bit.   :P
Just wish I knew the trick. There are so many of these offers to complete! I think I have tried everything except a great amount of patience. Not my best strength - :lol:

#17 Darkpunish

Darkpunish

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1346 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

View PostSabelis, on Jun 6 2007, 09:04 AM, said:

6.  Close the page.

ive tried this more than enough and my approval rates for GG offers continue to be a 0. Im trying to see if maybe I go to my library and get a few approved soon..
Posted Image

#18 handofdoom

handofdoom

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:21 PM

For most, GG offers = a steaming pile of wasted time.

Click on my banner to start making money on Treasure Trooper!

Posted Image

PROUD FORMER MEMBER OF THE TREASURE KINGS

THE FIRST GUILD TO CONQUER & COLLECT ALL 4 RELICS!!!
Posted Image

#19 bleachanime

bleachanime

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:16 PM

only 1 of these offers approved for me :( i wonder why they are so stubborn
| I be troopin for treasure |
| Member since.. July 28th, 2007 |

#20 AdamT

AdamT

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:24 PM

they gotta be only allowing one time approval on ur ip adrress cuz ive only got one approved outta 467 offers that i got approved.
tt member since Dec 20th 06.
VIP Member since August 6th.
treasure hunt completed on 2/25/08.
796 offers approved
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users