Jump to content


The Ultimate TreasureTrooper Guide


  • Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

Poll: Was this guide helpful? (459 member(s) have cast votes)

Was this guide helpful?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Devil

Devil

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:55 PM

Nice guide it really helped me a lot about making more emails in order for the offers to get approved.
Please read the rules regarding signatures. Thank you.

#22 MetalHeadChic

MetalHeadChic

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:57 AM

Well, this thread was very insightful & cleared up any questions I had. Thanks!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I'd rather be hated for who I am then to be loved for someone I'm not

#23 poojaprr

poojaprr

    Beginner

  • Regular Trooper
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:35 PM

thanks.... this guide is very helpful.

#24 earth

earth

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:34 AM

make your own tracks in PGR4 but the Bulldog mode is basically an open city. On Vegas you get the longest straight on the game pretty much and with a decent turn in speed you are flat out for longer than you are on the ring.

#25 gmoney168

gmoney168

    SuperTrooper

  • Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:16 AM

View Postearth, on Jun 16 2008, 01:34 AM, said:

make your own tracks in PGR4 but the Bulldog mode is basically an open city. On Vegas you get the longest straight on the game pretty much and with a decent turn in speed you are flat out for longer than you are on the ring.

??? I think you have the wrong forum section. Might want to go check out the video games section...
Career Slot Winnings:
19 nothing
10 gold coins
3 one dollar
2 Clara's Kiss

Updated 6/20/2012

#26 mretzloff

mretzloff

    TreasureTrooper!

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,161 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:03 PM

View Postgmoney168, on Jun 16 2008, 04:16 AM, said:

View Postearth, on Jun 16 2008, 01:34 AM, said:

make your own tracks in PGR4 but the Bulldog mode is basically an open city. On Vegas you get the longest straight on the game pretty much and with a decent turn in speed you are flat out for longer than you are on the ring.

??? I think you have the wrong forum section. Might want to go check out the video games section...

:lol:  :lol:

Sorry, but that just made me lol  :lol:

#27 JulieAnn23

JulieAnn23

    Beginner

  • Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:34 AM

wow this really helped, theres alot of thing I still don't know but finding these threads are like finding little treasures!  Totally awesome!  Thanks a bunch!! :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image


Live Well, Love Often, Laugh Much

#28 DJtheKing

DJtheKing

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:58 AM

for the diamond, what if that offer doesn't approve? then how are you suppose to get it?
Posted Image

#29 Bug

Bug

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:11 PM

View PostDJtheKing, on Aug 5 2008, 12:58 PM, said:

for the diamond, what if that offer doesn't approve? then how are you suppose to get it?

I haven't gotten the diamond yet, but I think you would find out that you got the diamond AFTER the offer approves. You wouldn't know you got it until then. i.e., you do an offer, it approves, then suddenly you have found the diamond, too! Hope that makes sense. :)
ID: 396723

Posted Image


#30 brittmarie

brittmarie

    TreasureTrooper!

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

He's asking what would happen if you did the offer it's hidden in, but that offer never approved.


But this was answered in the other thread he opened about it.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users