253 replies to this topic

#1 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

As promised, we have begun evaluating many aspects of the site and have started to come up with some features that will benefit our members and the site as a whole.  I will list them here as we come up with them, and will update the list when these projects are completed.  Feel free to make constructive suggestions in this thread.  We promise to read and consider them all, though we may not respond to each suggestion.  

A: Automate the approval process for Newsletter and Buried Treasure Offers (Currently manually done every 5-7 days) DONE

B: Develop a system that allows members to choose to receive emails when an offer is going to expire.  This would be a checkbox on their "My Profile" page and would give members an opportunity to complete an offer before it disappears. DONE

C: Implement the option to be paid via Paypal for US verified users. DONE

D: Create a better working support system in which support inquiries are submitted in the form of tickets that will be addressed individually by our support team, cutting down the amount of time that a response takes.  OMITTED

E: Sell a referral link creator for gold coins or pearls.  For instance, it would let you change your referral link from a number to a text string of your choosing (treasuretrooper.com/money) etc...  This would provide better referral conversions on the backend and thus improve your referral commissions. DONE

F: Remove Xbox 360 from Mabutu's Hut, add Nintendo Wii for 250 platinum coins.

G: Give members the option to receive emails every time a new offer is added.  This would be another checkbox in your "My Profile" pack under "Notifications." DONE

H: Create a new pearl game setting.  Nothing special here, just adds some variety to the monotony. DONE

I: Create a slot machine on which to spend gold coins! DONE

J: Provide a link for each store on the CASH SHOPPING page that you can give to your family & friends when they shop... so that YOU'll get credit.  DONE

K: Add a feature on your MY TREASURE page showing real-time status on how close to making VIP you are each month. DONE

L: Add a 2nd Daily Survey in which you can complete IN ADDITION to the current Daily Survey.  New one will pay $1.00! DONE

M: Bring back the Signature Maker for the forums, HOWEVER this time it will be directly linked to our main database and will update your statistics automatically! DONE

#2 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:23 PM

thanks treasure
(also what does A mean? what is says not the letter lol)
Posted Image

#3 StephanieBeth

StephanieBeth

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:23 PM

Cool! These sound great Treasure.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 AdamT

AdamT

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:39 PM

how about some way to speed up the approval of daily surveys.
tt member since Dec 20th 06.
VIP Member since August 6th.
treasure hunt completed on 2/25/08.
796 offers approved
Posted Image

#5 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:43 PM

View PostAdamT, on Aug 3 2007, 02:39 PM, said:

how about some way to speed up the approval of daily surveys.

Out of our control.  They are already approved the instant we get the stats.

#6 AdamT

AdamT

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:48 PM

o ok.thanks
tt member since Dec 20th 06.
VIP Member since August 6th.
treasure hunt completed on 2/25/08.
796 offers approved
Posted Image

#7 _-NICK-_

_-NICK-_

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:04 PM

I like plan B lol, I don't really do buried treasure and newsletter offers <_<  maybe I should start doing that 'em..
Posted Image

Posted Image
Get Paid To Do FREE Offers Online. Join TreasureTrooper Today.

#8 mom49319

mom49319

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:31 PM

A front page update once a month (or at least change the payment proof date monthly)
Posted Image

#9 TTSandy

TTSandy

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:28 PM

Feel free to make constructive suggestions in this thread.

I'd love to see an added "pending" column in our stats.

First Column...sets to ZERO on the first of the month

Pending Column....what $$ is currently being processed for payment (last day of the month total from first column)

Total Paid To Date....obviously...same as what's there now..lol!
Posted Image
  Began TT:  April 2007 *~*  
*~* $100  Hunt Status..DONE! *~*
*~* Club VIP: June 6, 2007 *~*
*~* $3 newsletter *~* $16 buried Treasure *~*
*~* $15 Survey #1 *~* $2 Survey #2 *~*
*~* 575 offers approved to date *~*

#10 kst8no1

kst8no1

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3292 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:33 PM

AM I allowed to say new stuff for Mabutus Hut?  I dropped a new idea around here somewhere about being able to buy "Mabutu Stock" from the hut, for around 15-25v gold pieces a share, and then having the stock be valued in money going up an down daily jsut like the stock market (albeit the NYSE goes up and down every nanosecond, it would just be easier to do it daily like the guild stats).  And to determine the value of the stock, have it be the average of $$ earned by new members the pervious day (so that you could tell people to reffer more people if you want the stock to go up).  Jsut a thought.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users