Final Fantasy?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_gman56_*

Guest_gman56_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:41 PM

Anyone here play Final Fantasy? If so, which one is your favorite?

#2 he1kitty

he1kitty

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 03:41 PM

I'm an FF addict.  Most are huge fans of FFVII, I myself prefer FFX.  I am currently playing FFXII.

#3 Guest_Picklebean_*

Guest_Picklebean_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:34 PM

Umm that's easy I like FF7 but, I got to play more of them to be sure. The creator of the series, Sakaguchi Amono( I think I spelled it right) said that he liked FF9 better than the rest.

#4 MrIceMan

MrIceMan

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:18 AM

FF7 HAS TO BE THE BEST, THE STORYLINE, THE CHARACTERS, AND THE GRAPHICS AT THE TIME, ITS MY ALL TIME FAV. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Signup now to http://www.treasuretrooper.com/joinin to be rewarded cash for completing offers, surveys etc. p.s. sign in through this link and ill help you every step of the way.

#5 nessainlalaland

nessainlalaland

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:54 AM

i love final fantasy. I played all of them so far!
Posted Image

#6 Pacey

Pacey

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

i love FF, 7 has to be the best ever whoop lol, i have the chocobo theme as my ring tone, and 1000 words as myspace profile song, sad i know but still lol
Posted Image

#7 MARIOWILLOWNYOU

MARIOWILLOWNYOU

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:12 PM

I LOVE FF9! IT IS MY MOST FAV OF THEM ALL!
The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage. Johnny said.
That's a Panic! At The Disco song. Ronny said.

Money makes the world go around. and what goes around comes around to you again. Wait wuh? Does that mean you might get the same dollar you spent yesterday back?

#8 bluedragon13123

bluedragon13123

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:54 PM

FF7 was great, but I like FF8 more. Seems like nobody likes FF8 though XD

FF9 has good music though XD

#9 Valr

Valr

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

I liked FFIV the best, second FFVII and then VIII.
Posted Image

#10 AnagramLover

AnagramLover

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:38 PM

I agree with  bluedragon13123.  Ive always been a fan of Final fantasy 8 and I felt it was highly underrated and not given the credit it was due. The story behind it was fantastic,  and squall was a lot more secluded from everyone than Cloud was. Ultimecia may not have been as great as sephiroth but it was awesome to see a female antagonist  take over and control a sorceress to do her bidding. The music wasn't as good as 9's but Nobuo Uematsu's work is always pleasing. It was also the only final fantasy (with the exception of 12) where the other members followed you instead of merging with you. The game its self is sometimes a little stretched out making it a little boring at times but all in all its a great game. If you get the chance play it again and see what you think. Final fantasy 8 was my second favorite in the franchise.
With FF 3 being my #1 and Tactics being my #3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users