Slobaburt

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:09 PM

View Postnasrin, on Jan 15 2008, 10:36 PM, said:

Zooba = Great Offer! :D

I have a lot of trouble with book clubs sending extra books that I don't order.  I take it Zooba hasn't given you any problems?
Total Earnings: $769.90 + a $50 Visa GC, Two $20 Amazon GC's, and many $10 and $20 giftcards sent as a bonus when I signed up for certain offers.
$100 Treasure Hunt Completed 8/30/08

#12 nasrin

nasrin

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5526 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:22 PM

Nope hasn't given me any problems so far. Its just like Netflix (well the concept is very similiar). You buy one book a month for $9.95 (free shipping). They have most current bestsellers and they are all hardcover editions.

#13 PatrickJonathan

PatrickJonathan

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2819 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:34 PM

I have to agree they are what they say with nothing hidden :) i'm glad i did this offer for sure

#14 Slobaburt

Slobaburt

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:26 PM

View PostPatrickJonathan, on Jan 19 2008, 06:34 PM, said:

I have to agree they are what they say with nothing hidden :) i'm glad i did this offer for sure

Wow, really? And there is no long term commitment? Sounds pretty good, I might have to try it! I am just a little weary of book clubs ever since the last time I joined one. After I had received three or four shipments of books, I decided that I had enough to hold me for a while. I called and told them to stop sending shipments, but the next month another box came. I called again and they apologized and took back the charge, but then the next month yet another package arrived! And I'm not talking one book here, I'm talking five or six!  In short, I have avoided ever joining any book clubs since!

Edited by Slobaburt, 19 January 2008 - 09:27 PM.

Total Earnings: $769.90 + a $50 Visa GC, Two $20 Amazon GC's, and many $10 and $20 giftcards sent as a bonus when I signed up for certain offers.
$100 Treasure Hunt Completed 8/30/08

#15 petruccinator

petruccinator

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:55 AM

I signed up for Yahoo Success on 1-17 and still haven't seen it come through. Was I supposed to download something in order to activate it? Also, does anyone know if  we can get credit for both the Experian Credit and Free Credit Report offers? Thanks

#16 lovingfamilyof5

lovingfamilyof5

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2370 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:02 AM

View Postpetruccinator, on Jan 25 2008, 11:55 AM, said:

I signed up for Yahoo Success on 1-17 and still haven't seen it come through. Was I supposed to download something in order to activate it? Also, does anyone know if  we can get credit for both the Experian Credit and Free Credit Report offers? Thanks

I did it and I was approved in minutes. I believe you do have to download it not sure though I know I did and it was a small file like 5MB which the download is pretty kewl you can do lots of things with it up load files onto the main page, edit and design your page and more. I love it :D

You get credit for all the things you buy with your CC unless the payment process failed or whatever.

Or you could buy 1 for yourself and then buy the other credit report for someone else who lives with you :P

Edited by lovingfamilyof5, 25 January 2008 - 11:04 AM.

#17 petruccinator

petruccinator

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:15 AM

View Postlovingfamilyof5, on Jan 25 2008, 12:02 PM, said:

View Postpetruccinator, on Jan 25 2008, 11:55 AM, said:

I did it and I was approved in minutes. I believe you do have to download it not sure though I know I did and it was a small file like 5MB which the download is pretty kewl you can do lots of things with it up load files onto the main page, edit and design your page and more. I love it :D

You get credit for all the things you buy with your CC unless the payment process failed or whatever.

Or you could buy 1 for yourself and then buy the other credit report for someone else who lives with you :P

Thanks for the info on Yahoo Success, although now when I click on the site link it takes my straight to Stamps.com, so I'm not sure how I'm gonna download that thing :(  I had always thought that I could only do, for example, something like blockbuster or netflix only one time, no matter how many times I actually paid for it.

Edited by petruccinator, 25 January 2008 - 11:19 AM.

#18 br1atha

br1atha

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:21 PM

Thanks for the great tips :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 stemman

stemman

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:41 PM

stamps.com is amazing.  Instant approval, 8 dollars and 2 golden slot machine tokens in the bag!

#20 ChicagosMyKindofTown

ChicagosMyKindofTown

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:19 PM

does netflix approve fast and is it reliable
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users