The whole process was easy & fast.

#72 TheHulk

TheHulk

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:38 PM

Im trying to do the increase you margin offer but before i give my credit card info out i would like to know the phone number in order to contact them but it is no where to be found kinda weird.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 jazzymadeit

jazzymadeit

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:08 PM

View PostTheHulk, on Jun 6 2008, 07:38 PM, said:

Im trying to do the increase you margin offer but before i give my credit card info out i would like to know the phone number in order to contact them but it is no where to be found kinda weird.

By submitting this form I authorize Pacific WebWorks, Inc./eAuction to immediately charge my credit card $1.95 for the shipment of the Increase my Margin's introduction CD. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery. I hereby request that Pacific WebWorks, Inc./eAuction activate my account and authorize them to advance funds as indicated. Monthly Service fees will commence 14 days from the date of this purchase, and will be billed monthly thereafter. After the 14 day trial you will be billed $49.90 monthly for the continued service of the website www.IncreaseMyMargin.com. No refunds will be given for failure to use the requested and provided services. We reserve the right to transfer your billing to a third party Merchant of Record. This authority will remain in effect until revoked by me. This agreement will remain in effect each month until cancelled by me. You may cancel at anytime by writing to 230 West 400 South 1st Floor Salt Lake City, UT 84101 or calling 1-800-497-4988.

here ya go ;)

#74 HowToCash

HowToCash

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:52 AM

yea that helps.  Thanks for the list!

#75 kgainez

kgainez

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:26 PM

make sure u all read thru the terms before signing anythin
dont want u to get caught up in something u dont really want or anything
whatever...HOLLA AT ME BABY

#76 silvrstreak98

silvrstreak98

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:22 AM

Super quick approval on amazing webstores!

Amazing Webstores     Claimed: 2008-07-02
Approved: 2008-07-02 $14.00
You won a Pearl!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#77 Mattyboy

Mattyboy

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:38 PM

View PostTheHulk, on Jun 5 2008, 11:28 AM, said:

I can't do any more CC offers im getting a page that reads duplicate transaction meaning i have used this credit card before hand how do i get around this?

I'm getting the same problem... I was going to do Amazing Webstores after hearing so much praise about it. But then I ran into this issue.

Regarding another offer... For Bingo Room... Does anybody know a way to pay with a MasterCard if they don't have a VISA?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users