126 replies to this topic

#121 Allison

Allison

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:57 PM

Should I do this offer, considering it's had some messups? Or should I just let it pass? I'm wondering...
You'll see me pop in and out every once in a while. Trying to make payout.

#122 jollytammy

jollytammy

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:05 PM

I've tried this--nothing--no email, called the company and they said they didn't have anything on me.  Redid the offer, still nothing.  It's a hit or miss :lol:

#123 jwatts

jwatts

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:36 PM

I did this offer, received the email, have not been charged. I am going to call tomorrow just to make sure I am in the system, and find out when I am going to be charged.
Posted Image
www.treasuretrooper.com/276605
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#124 Calavera

Calavera

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:28 AM

Just wondering what happened with this offer, I notice it is no longer available.

#125 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3388 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:58 AM

We paused it while our network & advertiser figure out why it credits sometimes and doesn't credit sometimes.  For those of you that submitted emails to support, they are still being investigated.
Posted Image

#126 disneyfun

disneyfun

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:40 AM

View PostTreasurer, on Mar 1 2008, 11:58 AM, said:

We paused it while our network & advertiser figure out why it credits sometimes and doesn't credit sometimes.  For those of you that submitted emails to support, they are still being investigated.

What is going on with this offer?  I completed it and the monies were taken from my account.  I sent to emails to support and still have not received a response.  I did this offer on 2/25/08.  The people who completed the offer and had monies deducted from their accounts are we going to get the $40??

#127 jwatts

jwatts

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:37 PM

View Postdisneyfun, on Mar 26 2008, 10:40 AM, said:

View PostTreasurer, on Mar 1 2008, 11:58 AM, said:

What is going on with this offer?  I completed it and the monies were taken from my account.  I sent to emails to support and still have not received a response.  I did this offer on 2/25/08.  The people who completed the offer and had monies deducted from their accounts are we going to get the $40??

You just have to be patient with admins about checking on offers. They are extremely busy with stuff and I am sure most of them have jobs other than TT. I am still waiting on a response as well, but I know that Admins will get to it as soon as they can.
Posted Image
www.treasuretrooper.com/276605
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users