Guitar Hero Or Rock Band

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Guitar Hero or Rockband >:D (72 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote >:D

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#11 w00ttwig

w00ttwig

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:07 AM

I actually own both.  Rockband is wayyy better, hands down.  Im a bigger fan of the guitar that comes with GH, but for game play, rockand wins!
Posted Image

#12 yo_matt2004

yo_matt2004

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

I like the feel of the rockband guitar, but the guitar hero guitar doesnt break after a few hours.

#13 -RaMzEy-

-RaMzEy-

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:55 PM

nice opinions everyone

ROCKBAND ROCKS !!!
Posted Image

#14 MARIOWILLOWNYOU

MARIOWILLOWNYOU

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:49 PM

guitar hero is better becuase rockband don't have some of the songs guitar hero has. like they dont have those foreign songs, impulse by endless sopradic, THEY DONT EVEN HAVE WE THREE KINGS! try we 3 kings its awesome. its

We Three Kings By Steve Ouimette :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage. Johnny said.
That's a Panic! At The Disco song. Ronny said.

Money makes the world go around. and what goes around comes around to you again. Wait wuh? Does that mean you might get the same dollar you spent yesterday back?

#15 akn1029

akn1029

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:44 PM

I have no idea.  I was trying one of them idk which one (I'm lost with all these new games) at Toys R Us, and I really sucked at it.  Maybe I will try again someday....but prob not.  I'm still stuck in Mario land.  I can't stop playing Mario!!!!
TT ID#360600
Posted Image

#16 MARIOWILLOWNYOU

MARIOWILLOWNYOU

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:13 PM

View Postakn1029, on Apr 17 2008, 06:44 PM, said:

I have no idea.  I was trying one of them idk which one (I'm lost with all these new games) at Toys R Us, and I really sucked at it.  Maybe I will try again someday....but prob not.  I'm still stuck in Mario land.  I can't stop playing Mario!!!!

yes mario has taken another person into his realm....

also if you can download these artists onto guitar hero

Avenged Sevenfold
Aerosmith DREAM ON IS AWESOME! I CANT WAIT FOR GUITAR HERO AEROSMITH!!! :lol:  :)
also you MUST try we three kings by steve ouimette

Hey! try to figure out who is on my avatar. say his name! Hint : His horse is Red Hare

Edited by MARIOWILLOWNYOU, 17 April 2008 - 05:14 PM.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage. Johnny said.
That's a Panic! At The Disco song. Ronny said.

Money makes the world go around. and what goes around comes around to you again. Wait wuh? Does that mean you might get the same dollar you spent yesterday back?

#17 Guest_mcdermott8_*

Guest_mcdermott8_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

Guitar Hero is fine when Harmonix was around - but the minute it got to Neversoft, things just aren't the same. :P

So Rock Band takes it all, of course - the fact that you can create a rock star, jam and sing your way through all the songs - now that's making music! :D

#18 Ryanged5

Ryanged5

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:53 AM

Ive never palyed rockband, but i do like guitar hero.... i can get to the last boss on expert (GH3)

#19 gmoney168

gmoney168

SuperTrooper

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:52 PM

I have GH3, and have played Rock Band at a friend's, but I don't like either. I think they are both really fun at first but then get REALLY boring.
Career Slot Winnings:
19 nothing
10 gold coins
3 one dollar
2 Clara's Kiss

Updated 6/20/2012

#20 Legendary

Legendary

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:11 AM