TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5526 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:22 AM

View Postttareinard1, on Apr 6 2008, 01:42 AM, said:

March 12, 1985

Pisces

You may be a musically or artisticly gifted person, and creativeness is inherent in you. You are a great empathiser, always knowing how someone else is feeling. That makes a good councellor and a sensitive lover from you. Occasionally you enjoy solitude and like to get away from everyone and stay alone in order to regain your senses.

I'll agree with most of it :)

I can relate with that.

#42 Persian

Persian

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:06 AM

virgo, and yea the signs match me about 99%
Posted Image

#43 Devil

Devil

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

Eh since ever I signed up to myspace I'm always Leo lol
Please read the rules regarding signatures. Thank you.

#44 Guest_mcdermott8_*

Guest_mcdermott8_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:57 PM

Libra, of the Balance.

#45 Bug

Bug

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:27 AM

Cancer.

Fits me to a T, unfortunately. Heh.
ID: 396723

Posted Image

#46 crabbyowl

crabbyowl

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:28 PM

I'm a Gemini.

Geminis born between May 21 and June 20.
Characteristics of those born under Gemini include; witty, full of life, adaptable, brave, inquisitive, and clever. Geminis are also known to have less flattering characteristics like being nervous, cunning, superficial, malicious, and a lack of consistency.

This sort of fits, but I was born on June 20 and the description of Cancer actually fits much better (definitely for the less flattering stuff).

Cancer born between June 21 and July 22.
Characteristics of those born under Cancer include; sympathetic, kindness, caring, intuitiveness, imaginative, emotional, and nurturing. Cancerians are also known to have less flattering characteristics like being depressed, moody, quick to change, attachment issues, and being very sensitive.
Posted Image

#47 bshipqueen

bshipqueen

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

View Postttareinard1, on Apr 6 2008, 12:42 AM, said:

March 12, 1985

Pisces

You may be a musically or artisticly gifted person, and creativeness is inherent in you. You are a great empathiser, always knowing how someone else is feeling. That makes a good councellor and a sensitive lover from you. Occasionally you enjoy solitude and like to get away from everyone and stay alone in order to regain your senses.

I'll agree with most of it :)

Hey!

March 12, 1977

Pisces born between February 19 and March 20.
Characteristics of those born under Pisces include; romantic, emotional, dreamer, receptive, honest, affectionate, and generous. Pisceans are also known to have less flattering characteristics like being fickle, exaggerating things, being passive, paranoid, and very sensitive.

The first description is me.  Perfectly.  Especially the solitude part.  I have to be alone to recharge.

I agree with everything in the second description except being paranoid and passive.  I'm not passive.  I'm agressive, blunt, and speak my mind.  And paranoid?  No.  LOL

Edited by bshipqueen, 01 June 2008 - 11:01 PM.

#48 Riyko

Riyko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:04 PM

I'm a Leo and I think that sometimes the description matches me, but I don't believe in horoscopes.
RIP Grandpa Kihn Nov 9, 1929 - Feb 14, 2011 you will be missed <3

RIP Dad Feb 16, 1954 - Sept 7, 2012 you will be missed very much <3

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users