#1 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:05 AM

Troopers,

I'm looking for some honest (yet constructive) criticism here.  What are some things that would make TreasureTrooper even better?  Obviously, one of the greatest frustrations is pending offers... but this is just part of the industry and is not fixable.  I'm looking for clear cut suggestions regarding anything from site appearance to new features.  Please keep this thread upbeat and constructive.  Post your ID number after your suggestion, and I will award 5 pearls to each person that I feel took the time to make a thoughtful and unique suggestion.  The direction of this site has always been run by it's members.  It is as much your site as it is ours and together, we can continue to make it both profitable and fun!

#2 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:26 AM

I love the recent addition of the slot machine. Though I haven't played it yet as I am still working on the treasure hunt, it adds a little fun to the site. It's like a game to play just to be able to relax. This will sound odd, but a BINGO type game would be fun and interesting as well. I enjoy BINGO a lot (I'm odd, I know). It could be run the same as the treasure hunt or something. Also, more contests would be nice to see. Just something to make the site a little more active. The offers I believe are great. There is a wide variety, and most approve fairly easy if done properly. The surveys are sometimes hard to qualify for, which can be frustrating, but that has nothing to do with TT's side. I know people have talked about having more cash shopping links, which would be nice, though I understand the point that not many websites and stores have cash back options that you can use. Another thing that I have noticed is that the Buried Treasure offers and Newsletter offers rarely change; therefore, there is a less chance of getting approved. If you don't meet the requirements one time, there's no way to make the requirements next time.

Basically, the site as a whole is very nice.  Much more fun and organized than other sites. I like how there is a separate section for pending offers, not just click it and it becomes pending. The only thing I would like to see is possibly some more games like the slot machine, and some more contests, rather just on the forums, or even like the monthly treasure hunt.

TT ID 334604

#3 SpartasR

SpartasR

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:41 AM

Great idea! I was wondering if you'd ever make a topic like this ;)

My greatest issue with Treasure Trooper right now is that I wish you could fill out a form to request a manual credit if you have not been credited within a certain amount of time. Forward them the confirmation email you received after you completed the offer or take a screenshot of the order confirmation page. I don't know why Treasure Trooper doesn't do this as it makes perfect sense to forward you a confirmation email if we never receive credit, but yet you never ask for it.

TT ID: 374000

#4 strubes27

strubes27

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

i dont know if this has been mentioned but i would like to see my referrals and what they make so that way you know which referrals were active and which ones arent.. also with the second level referrals and see how everyone is doing on offers!

#5 fkbsar

fkbsar

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:52 AM

As Brittmarie stated overall TT is a great site.  I just wandered around the different links clicking to see if there were any constructive suggestions that I could come up with that would help.  Here is one that I thought of:

Is there any way to make doing Buried Treasure less confusing.  I don't know if I'm going to explain this correctly but if you want to do 3 buried treasure offers you click the radio button and hit submit on the first screen and your first BT.  It's the buttons that are confusing.  I have hit the wrong button many times and have been taken to the next offer without completing the previous offer.  Maybe it's just me.   ^_^   And also could it not log you out completely maybe just say something like "You've Completed your Search for Buried Treasure - Waiting on Approval.... Stay Tuned" or something like that.

Also I had thought about a contest for a big ticket item (PS3, Wii, or something smaller etc.) maybe once a year.  I'm not really a planner so I don't know how to set something like that up but maybe with TT setting the bar as to the minimum amount of offers you can do to even be eligible for the drawing.

ID #298951

Edited by fkbsar, 21 May 2008 - 12:25 PM.

#6 brittmarie

brittmarie

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:55 AM

View PostSpartasR, on May 21 2008, 11:41 AM, said:

Great idea! I was wondering if you'd ever make a topic like this ;)

My greatest issue with Treasure Trooper right now is that I wish you could fill out a form to request a manual credit if you have not been credited within a certain amount of time. Forward them the confirmation email you received after you completed the offer or take a screenshot of the order confirmation page. I don't know why Treasure Trooper doesn't do this as it makes perfect sense to forward you a confirmation email if we never receive credit, but yet you never ask for it.

TT ID: 374000

I believe the reason TT doesn't do this is because a lot of companies have stopped accepting these things. And if TT doesn't get paid, they can't pay you, even if there is proof you have done the offer. For example, all of the eAuction offers. You can only do one per CC. If you do more, you will not get credit. Does this make sense?

#7 TehMuffinMan

TehMuffinMan

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:04 AM

I think an instant cashout via Paypal would be useful. I can't tell you how many times I get annoyed from waiting.

#8 cmdmac514

cmdmac514

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:21 AM

I think something else should be added to the trading hut that can be purchased with pearls.  Although the two new referrals can be helpful, they often result in nothing of use to yourself as most refuse contact anyway.  You could even make it into some kind of monetary reward so that a certain amount of pearls can earn you an 'X' amount of dollars.  This way, you can either take the risk of earning a bunch from new referrals, or you take the safer way out and get a bit of cash.  Just an idea.  Thanks for listening.

TT ID: 118803

#9 LeckerLou

LeckerLou

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:24 AM

I would like to see more platinum coin offers.  I don't have a credit card so any cash shopping or cc offers I would do I would need to use a visa gift card.  I'm trying to save my platinum coins so I can buy one.  So also maybe somewhere you could tell us whether each cc offer accepts gift cards or if you have to use a regular credit card.

Thanks for this thread, I'll bet we will hear some great ideas.

Here's another idea.  Maybe for so many pearls you could have the option to change your personalized referral link.  I don't know how well this would work though because then no one could use the one you previously had, and I'm sure they are being taken up quickly as it is.  Just a thought..

member ID # 373387

Edited by LeckerLou, 21 May 2008 - 11:32 AM.

*Star*

Posted Image

#10 NiCoLeYxRaVioLi

NiCoLeYxRaVioLi

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:27 AM

This is a great thread! I was thinking about this.......and after reading what other TTers have already posted in this thread, I only came up with one other suggestion.

I wish contacting a referral wasn't so difficult sometimes. I notice that people either ignore your request for communication, or do not accept it, but I feel like its because they don't realize how helpful it really could be. After being on the website and visiting the forums, I think that they could realize that it would be good to talk to your referral. I wish that even if they did not accept communication, or ignored the e-mail all together, there was an option to re-submit the request for communication sometime in the future, so that it gives everyone another opportunity.

I will also reiterate what other people have said in this thread, because I do feel that they are good suggestions, also:
-instant cashout. I think it would be great if we could request a payment, rather than having to wait.
-easier to qualify for surveys. I have sometimes gone a week without qualifying.

Overall, TT is an awesome site, and I am VERY glad that I found it! :)

My TT ID: 370844

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users