LeckerLou

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:47 AM

View PostTreasure, on May 21 2008, 10:38 AM, said:

View Postcmdmac514, on May 21 2008, 12:21 PM, said:

I think something else should be added to the trading hut that can be purchased with pearls.  Although the two new referrals can be helpful, they often result in nothing of use to yourself as most refuse contact anyway.  You could even make it into some kind of monetary reward so that a certain amount of pearls can earn you an 'X' amount of dollars.  This way, you can either take the risk of earning a bunch from new referrals, or you take the safer way out and get a bit of cash.  Just an idea.  Thanks for listening.

TT ID: 118803

We wouldn't allow dollars, but maybe a gold coin exchange so you can pull the slot more often?  Maybe 1 pearl = 3 gold coins?  Would anybody utilize this option?

I would prefer exchange for platinum coins, but the gold coin option would be helpful too.  Gold coins are always useful.  Just curious, for members who have already completed the treasure hunt and won the 4 relics from the slot machine, what do you guys do with your gold coins now?

# 373387

Edited by LeckerLou, 21 May 2008 - 12:32 PM.

*Star*

Posted Image

#22 SpartasR

SpartasR

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:48 AM

View PostLeckerLou, on May 21 2008, 01:47 PM, said:

I think something else should be added to the trading hut that can be purchased with pearls.  Although the two new referrals can be helpful, they often result in nothing of use to yourself as most refuse contact anyway.  You could even make it into some kind of monetary reward so that a certain amount of pearls can earn you an 'X' amount of dollars.  This way, you can either take the risk of earning a bunch from new referrals, or you take the safer way out and get a bit of cash.  Just an idea.  Thanks for listening.

We wouldn't allow dollars, but maybe a gold coin exchange so you can pull the slot more often?  Maybe 1 pearl = 3 gold coins?  Would anybody utilize this option?

I would prefer exchange for platinum coins, but the gold coin option would be helpful too.  Gold coins are always useful.  Just curious, for members who have already completed the treasure hunt and won the 4 relics from the slot machine, what do you guys do with your gold coins now?
I'd imagine still use the slot machine to win platinum coins or money...

#23 janarbananar

janarbananar

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:52 AM

View PostTreasure, on May 21 2008, 12:38 PM, said:

Definitely would use this!!
Posted Image Posted Image
Treasure Hunt:  COMPLETE!  Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Slot Relics:  Clara's Kiss, Cogg's Calculator, Mabutu's Spear, Jack's Hat!!
Amazon Gift Card x5

#24 strubes27

strubes27

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

View PostLeckerLou, on May 21 2008, 12:47 PM, said:

i like both ideas because sometimes its harder to get dimes then coins

#25 Sebastien

Sebastien

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:56 AM

Some ideas:

-TT toolbar: Get money, coins, pearls after a certain amount of online searches using the toolbar. It would also have other features like a popup blocker, clear cookies button, quick links...

-Have a counter on the main page that shows how much has been paid out to members so far, I think this would be cool.

-TT Mobile page: I like to check my activity on TT from my cell phone every once in a while and waiting for all the stuff to load gets a little annoying sometimes.

ID# 143135

Edited by Sebastien, 21 May 2008 - 11:57 AM.

:-)

#26 LeckerLou

LeckerLou

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:59 AM

View PostSebastien, on May 21 2008, 10:56 AM, said:

-Have a counter on the main page that shows how much has been paid out to members so far, I think this would be cool.

I like this idea, and also a counter for how many members Treasure Trooper has

Another idea is maybe Matubu could sell Treasure hunt clues in the trading hut either for gold coins or pearls.  Right now I am stuck on act 2 and its very fusturating.

# 373387

Edited by LeckerLou, 21 May 2008 - 12:12 PM.

*Star*

Posted Image

#27 beethoven24680

beethoven24680

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:07 PM

First off, we need to prevent frauders. To deter them we need to set up a system to make sure their info is real. When people register they have to enter a real phone number. Then TT calls them up and gives them a confirmation/validation code. Then they have to enter this in the registration form. This would prevent frauders from entering the site.

Also, I think we should have referral bonuses. Maybe $1 per active referral?

If I can remember correctly, some of the new offers stated who the offer company was. I think for each offer it should state who the company is. I know I have trouble with approving offers for some companies. I just don't like to click each link to see who the advertiser is.

Also we need to add more items to Mabutu's Hut. There needs to be more rewards to cash in for the pearls, gold coins, and platinum coins.

Take these considerations into suggestions. Thank you.

TT Member Id: 220682

Edited by beethoven24680, 21 May 2008 - 12:19 PM.

#28 LeckerLou

LeckerLou

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

For the contests, I notice that a lot of the time winners have to have paypal to get paid.  I don't have paypal so I'm not able to participate.  I would like to see more contests that if you win the amount will be added to your earnings for the month.
Now I know some of the members sponser contests and don't have that option, maybe there is a way to allow VIP members to transfer the winnings to the winners earning for the month?  Something like that would be nice.  Hope that made sense..

# 373387
*Star*

Posted Image

#29 PatrickJonathan

PatrickJonathan

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2819 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

A TT.com message system (not on the forum) for contacting our referrals would be so much better than requesting contact through an email (which could very well be lost in a spam folder). If someone loged into TT and saw the contact message (or a revised form of it) displayed they would (a) be more likely to see it and (B) since it's through TT be more trusting. I always thought that asking for someone to reveal their email was likely a reason why people deny contact. As well this would allow TT to completely monitor for people spamming thier referrals.

A way to filter our referral list to do a few things such as ...
remove/hide denied contacts from the list or move them to the bottom
re-order the list with only active referrals for the month on top or at least with a marker to spearate them from the rest. (not necessarily in any order other than by member number)

The ability to purchase Only Actvie referrals for more pearls would be wonderfull (even if its obsenely more that currently)... or perhaps just block members from contries without offers (such as india). it stinks getting a new referral only to have contact accepted and you see mrindian[at]yahoo.in :(

Adding the ability to remove/hide offers which we have absolutely no intrest in completing. for instance . i've no intrest in doing cellphone offers is not my thing so to be able to filter them out (and have my account remember it without a cookie)
would be great)

a Second Hunt would be great for those who did the first but more hunts and contests in general would be great (and btw great to hear that there will be some comming up in june, thanks for that)

#314602 :)

Edited by PatrickJonathan, 21 May 2008 - 12:19 PM.

#30 NiCoLeYxRaVioLi

NiCoLeYxRaVioLi

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:19 PM

View PostPatrickJonathan, on May 21 2008, 02:15 PM, said:

A TT.com message system (not on the forum) for contacting our referrals would be so much better than requesting contact through an email (which could very well be lost in a spam folder). If someone loged into TT and saw the contact message (or a revised form of it) displayed they would (a) be more likely to see it and (B) since it's through TT be more trusting. I always thought that asking for someone to reveal their email was likely a reason why people deny contact. As well this would allow TT to completely monitor for people spamming thier referrals.

LOVE THIS IDEA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users