655 replies to this topic

#631 dopfer1

dopfer1

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:56 PM

Referrals are a HUGE part of any GPT or PTC site out there, and TT is no different. I think we need a more detailed breakdown on our current referrals. For instance, maybe where they were referred from: (TreasureTracker, advertisements, various referrals machine task..etc). I think a more in depth tool like this would let us know which avenue to focus our energy when getting referrals. Also, maybe a more detailed "active referrals" page. Any activity in the last 90 days doesn't really let us know which referral is our hardest worker. Maybe we could also incorporate how much they've made for you in the given month etc.. I know this could put a strain on the servers if it was implemented to everyone, so why not make an earning requirement. $100 in offers or something; just a one time requirement so it can be selectively assigned. Just a few ideas =)
thanks TT
Posted Image

#632 dopfer1

dopfer1

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

mapjpl, on 07 February 2010 - 03:39 PM, said:

I think it would be really nice if they would add a Last 10 Offers Approved spot on the home page. That way if someone comes to this site thinking of signing up, they would be able to see that this site is legit and would give them an incentive to join. I know there is the most popular area but I think that the Last 10 Offers Approved would be more user friendly and easier to get to.
i think this is a GREAT idea
Posted Image

#633 Joeko

Joeko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:24 PM

I think a shout/chatbox at the top of forum would be good and members with 10-15+ posts can use it

Nice way to chat and talk strategies easily
Posted ImagePosted Image

#634 jash18

jash18

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:02 PM

I think it would be nice if we were allowed to buy pearls, or the gems necessary for the treasure hunt from other members. I have been stuck without an Amethyst for almost a year now :(   I can't find anything to buy in the shopping section, and when i do buy stuff, i did not get credit for it. I would really really like to finsh the Treasure hunt though.

Also, how come i was never credited or mentioned for suggesting the cash per click option? I think i was the first one to suggest it...or wasn't i? I suggested the idea on Sep 25 2008, check for yourself.  http://forum.treasur...73

#635 kastone

kastone

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:32 AM

I have spent 3 - 4 minutes scrolling down to chose the next offer to do because I don't know what "family" the offers belong to without clicking on them. Gosh, can't they be categorized some how? We spent enough time clicking, and my internet usage is limited.

AT LEAST bi-weekly payout - I love this site but I tend to gravitate to my other sites that pay out instantly in case I can't wait a month for my payout.

More options to use gold coins for - I'm trying to get referrals and the gold coins can't be converted in pearls or platinum coins.

#636 cashmee

cashmee

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

I dont know if this has been posted already, there are too many pages to read...

I would find it alot easier to include the affiliate next to the offer name. Instead of having to click the offer name only to find out that Ive already done it.

Posted Image

#637 Ops_Agent

Ops_Agent

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

I think we should have a contest with everyone concept of ideas and systems that can improve TT and make it more interesting.

#638 garbara

garbara

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

Since it has already been said that we cannot see our referrals individual earnings due to privacy issues, is it possible to see their last time of login? That would help people like me, who have a number of referrals, but have no clue if they are active because I am not making any commission (they could just be doing surveys or cash clicks). It would be great too if TT had a messaging system apart from the forums so we could message our referrals within the safety of the site. I don't think emails referral's personal email address is very appealing to the referrals and I think they disregard my emails anyways. Maybe a PM system on the main site would help?

I agree with kastone when it comes to gold coins too. I would be more willing to spent them on more pearls for more referrals more than anything else on the site.

Another idea, which I have had cooking around in my head for a while, is having a TT blog. Some posts will be by TT staff members, but it would be cool if members of the site could submit content to the site and get a bonus for it, have their referral link posted with their post, or have a link to their personal website. The blog could talk about TT in general, TT strategies, and maybe posts on other ways to earn money on the web as I am sure everyone on TT is interested in making money multiple ways.

This last idea kind of goes along with the last one, but there should be official guides on how to complete certain offers. I know there are guides here in the forums, but many new member don't come to the forums looking for help with the site. They get frustrated and leave. There should be links to guides on the top of the cash offers, cash click, cash surveys, and cash shopping sections, in bold print for new members, so there is less confusion and frustration with the site in general. I think that, personally, some of my referrals I have gotten would have stayed with the site for longer if that was the case.

Edit: More interactivity between the forum and the main site in general, aside from the forum treasure hunt.

I hope my ideas helped!

TT id #478457

Edited by garbara, 23 February 2010 - 11:41 PM.

#639 haloxkitty

haloxkitty

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

I think you should have an approval rate when you scroll over offers, like a percentage or exact #s of how many people it has approved for. I also think that you shouldn't need a credit card to get any of the gems(like changing it to get the Amethyst for becoming VIP or something along those lines). I love the facebook page, but you should also get on twitter to keep people better informed on contest and hunts.594523

#640 woody420

woody420

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

First of all I love the site!!!! Been here for 3 years and made almost $2000!! Not sure this was said already and I know its reaching but,,,,,, I think the 2 referrals we get from the pearl braclet should be someone that has has completed at least one offer.  I know when they hold referral contests that one stipulation is the referral must complete an offer to count for the contest.....So its only fair that we recieve the same no? Not to mention that newbies that see more referral action early on will be more likley to stick around and become TT vets. I know that this might make the wait time longer to get the referrals once the pearls are cashed in, but I would wait longer if I knew they had more potential. Or maybe make it cost more pearls for the braclet to relieve pressure on the demand. I would like I said wait longer and pay more pearls for referrals that have completed at least one offer.  Hope this is a good idea!! Thanks TT

TT ID: 234019
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users