655 replies to this topic

#641 sswcho92

sswcho92

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

I think Treasure Trooper should have something where we can bet gold coins or even platinum coins and play games for rewards.
For instance, we could have gambling sort of stuff, for those who are over 18 years old.
The slot machine is a great idea; this idea is just an extension of it so we don't have the limit that the slot has.
Also, having a game like that could increase our interaction and if it's possible, you could make it PVP?
Like a game room where you bet coins against other players and play games against them.
You could play online chess for instance, and the winner takes a pre-set amount of gold coins or pearls from the loser.
This would make TT much more interactive among the members....
I hope you consider it!

ID: 608666
Posted Image

#642 sonickitty101

sonickitty101

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:07 PM

I think TT should have a little box on the front page that lists how much money has been made total from all the users. It would be very encouraging to new users since it would probably be in the millions.

#544672.
hi

#643 Guest_Angie269983_*

Guest_Angie269983_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

TT needs an instant messenger instead of the PM's you have to close out the thread that you are in and everything.. or get the chat back up it made things so much easier when we had chat, you could just go in and ask a question and you had your answer instead of waiting and waiting lol...

#644 christine7777

christine7777

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:06 PM

it be nice if each page displayed your current earning in the corner or somewhere, so you can see when an offer credits, instead of having to switch pages all the time
Posted Image

#645 christine7777

christine7777

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:08 PM

would be nice to be able to convert gold coins into pearls
Posted Image

#646 mef730

mef730

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

I'd love another Treasure Hunt or something of that ilk for those of us who have done the first one.  It's a way of keeping long-term interest in the site among those of us who have been around a while.  Yes, I know that there are other things to do for the veterans, but the competition among GPT sites is more fierce than ever, and if I had a long-term goal at TT, I'd shift more of my time to here.  In other words, by winning "market share" from the other sites, TT will more than make up for any prizes it gives out.

I have lots of ideas and would be happy to contribute my time.

Mike
Posted Image

#647 latha

latha

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:07 PM

My suggestion is to add the referrals Approved and Pending offers to each member's page. In that way if any pending offers ( about referrals ) which has approved for me, I can give them a suggestion on how to get it approved and how I got it approved.

Also adding an other game like the slot machine would help to get more reward.

Thanks,

TT Id #  578134

Edited by latha, 02 May 2010 - 07:15 PM.

Posted Image

#648 bubers666

bubers666

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:37 AM

I just thought of a great suggestion. Offering tracking numbers for our checks. I mean, everyone wonders where their check always is so why not? I dont think it costs that much to get a tracking number for a letter either(it was only like a dollar here when I checked last). You can start a new thread and have anyone who wants this to post their TT number their and just take it from their months earnings. Then when checks are sent out clear it and open it again a few days before the next months are sent out. What does everyone else think about this?

#649 arnoldk2909

arnoldk2909

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

I thought of something the other day and I was looking for this thread to post my idea in here, but couldn't find it.  Now here it is, so I'll post my idea!  I haven't gone through the 60+ pages so I'm sorry if this is a repetition...

I think it would be cool to be able to see how much each of our referrals has earned and/or our share of it.  Like on the Contact Referrals page, just have a couple columns next to the member numbers with how much they have earned this month and how much they have been paid out to date.  Also, it would be cool to see how much we are getting from indirect referrals as well.  This wouldn't have to be listed per referral, maybe just a "Total from all indirect referrals" box or something like that.

Thanks for reading my idea!  I love Treasure Trooper and I can't wait to see what new things they have in store for their ever-so-grateful members like myself.

Thanks,
Kyle

Posted Image

#650 jackinfe

jackinfe

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

I like the idea of adding a more advanced feature to the currency convertor, where you can move money from one of the four offer earning categories (offers, cash clicks, shopping, referrals) to another for a fee.  

A couple examples of how it is useful to TT members...If a VIP's referrals are slacking off a specific month and it looks like they are not going to be able to hit the referral minimum for that month to maintain VIP status, they could transfer money from "offer earnings" to "referral earnings" for a fee.  Or if someone wants the gem you get for reaching the specific amount for shopping earnings, but barely or never shop online, they could transfer money from one of the offer earnings categories to "shopping earnings" for a fee.  I see this suggestion benefiting both sides if set up appropriately.

Edited by jackinfe, 25 May 2010 - 11:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users