Posted ImagePosted Image

#652 yola

yola

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:01 AM

*Edited out - against the rules to mention other sites* Treasuretrooper is getting the right idea with Cryptic Treasure or have daily questions where it doesn't have to be $.05, it could even just be $.01 or $.02 a day (just something to let the troopers know that they are continuously earning rather than stopping because they see they aren't earning anymore).

#653 Joeko

Joeko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:57 AM

View Postyola, on 10 June 2010 - 08:01 AM, said:

*Edited out - against the rules to mention other sites* Treasuretrooper is getting the right idea with Cryptic Treasure or have daily questions where it doesn't have to be $.05, it could even just be $.01 or $.02 a day (just something to let the troopers know that they are continuously earning rather than stopping because they see they aren't earning anymore).

Sorry didnt know that :( ?

I agree it keeps people on the site daily and then people dont give up so easily
Posted ImagePosted Image

#654 yola

yola

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:49 AM

Oops didn't realize it would be bad considering those are different websites than treasuretrooper (actually nevermind, one of them is actually doing paid surveys AND offers like treasuretrooper). But I want TT to succeed so definitely look into new features, things like the lottery, etc. were very nice ideas and I hope to see it continue.

#655 Redwing

Redwing

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:39 PM

Hmm i would say when you first log in, you should be able to see how much you have made. Like your dollar amount you have earned. That would be so cool.

#656 Koies

Koies

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:52 PM

The Definitive guide to the Pros and Cons of Treasuretrooper.com  +_+ ( with money making tips thrown in for good measure)
Posted Image      Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
Stop here folks this is as far as you will need to go to learn all mechanics of TT and the fun and enjoyment you can potentially get from making money!

*PRO s
#1-Treasuretrooper is by far in my opinion on of the greatest and creative moneymaking websites out there.
#2-Treasuretrooper has a great theme to it as well as having a terrific comic strip that rivals mainstream comic publishes to some extent
#3-Treasuretrooper has a great variety of offers so you don't get bored continously doing same or similar offers over and over until you drop dead
#4-Treasuretrooper is NOT run by robots and as a result you will get tips and help from geniune people (and yes even the ceo and staff!) instead of some customer
service robot that answers yours questions like a broken tape recorder thrown into a bonfire.
-I could continue to praise TT in its rightful glory, however that is not the point in this topic discussion and unfortunately I must find and address the flaws in TT =(.

OK, here goes the MAIN issue that Treasuretrooper needs to address is increasing the variety of moneymaking making opportunities aka there are not enough ways to make money.
There is only cash shopping, offers ,surveys and cash clicks (currently unavailable) and while all of these methods are high paying compared to the other sites out there and have a better quality of approving these all take some investment in time to complete and while the rewards are decent sometimes people simply do not have the time to complete offers due to their busy schedule or to the lack of offers and surveys avail

Edited by Koies, 16 June 2010 - 10:06 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users