39 replies to this topic

#21 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

Wow man im jealous i dont know any wrestler like that or lived by me lol.
Posted Image

#22 SpartasR

SpartasR

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:09 AM

Not sure if anyone here is familiar with the indy scene-although ROH is pretty big. I enjoy watching Austin Aries (known as Austin Starr for a while in TNA) and of course Black Machismo (see profile)...DIG IT!

#23 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

View PostSpartasR, on Jul 17 2008, 10:09 AM, said:

Not sure if anyone here is familiar with the indy scene-although ROH is pretty big. I enjoy watching Austin Aries (known as Austin Starr for a while in TNA) and of course Black Machismo (see profile)...DIG IT!
im familiar with every thing you just mentioned.

P.S. Can you dig it!
Posted Image

#24 3magin8

3magin8

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:50 AM

yeah machismo is pretty tight

#25 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:48 PM

View Post3magin8, on Jul 20 2008, 09:50 AM, said:

yeah machismo is pretty tight
ya and what about this new thing edge ? already having an affair lol. well undertaker will be back and on vickies side this time lol.
Posted Image

#26 LittleFrog

LittleFrog

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:06 PM

View Postblight16, on Jul 13 2008, 07:02 PM, said:

Wow man im jealous i dont know any wrestler like that or lived by me lol.
Yes it's pretty cool. If I can get someone to scan my sons picture of him I will post it here.
Posted Image
Posted Image[url="http:

[url="http://www.treasuret...er.com/215976"]Posted Image[/url]

#27 wargames2007

wargames2007

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:42 AM

Why the HELL did they make Mike Adamly the GM of RAW for?
He can't even announce, he was only with the company for a couple months, what qualify's him to be the GM? All the other announcers been there way way longer then him. Even Coach could do a better job then Adamly. What was they thinking by doing that?
But at least I won't have to hear him on ECW, hopefully they bring back Joey Styles.
Posted Image

#28 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:55 AM

View Postwargames2007, on Jul 29 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

He can't even announce, he was only with the company for a couple months, what qualify's him to be the GM? All the other announcers been there way way longer then him. Even Coach could do a better job then Adamly. What was they thinking by doing that?
But at least I won't have to hear him on ECW, hopefully they bring back Joey Styles.
Rofl lol i was thinking exact same thing as you. but no they are talking about makeing John Grisham the new ecw announcer also im just glad it wasnt Regal o man i hate that guy he did make his debut back tho Rofl. anyways adamle sounds like he would do better on Gm and not an anouncer. post your opinions here everyone.
Posted Image

#29 SpartasR

SpartasR

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:14 PM

View Postblight16, on Jul 29 2008, 11:55 AM, said:

View Postwargames2007, on Jul 29 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

Rofl lol i was thinking exact same thing as you. but no they are talking about makeing John Grisham the new ecw announcer also im just glad it wasnt Regal o man i hate that guy he did make his debut back tho Rofl. anyways adamle sounds like he would do better on Gm and not an anouncer. post your opinions here everyone.
Yea they may have hinted to Todd Grisham taking over ECW when they had him confront Shane over the new GM. It definitely was a shocker I don't think anyone saw that one coming. For a moment I thought Shane was going to announce himself as the new GM which would have been cool but Adamle might be more interesting...

On a different wrestling note, did anyone catch TNA's new superhero stable on Thursday? Pure gold.

#30 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:52 PM

Ya i kinda knew that grisham was going to be announcer after adamle was announced as gm also i honestly thought that it was going be ted dibiasi sr. cause of what they pulled in that tag team match and ya i like super hero group
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users